PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator

just_rob2014
06-16-2015, 09:45 PM
I would really love to see a gladiator class. The game looks really good and plays well from what I can see but I don't have a love for the characters, a connection. If a gladiator class was added I would be much more involved with my character. Comment your thought and let's get this class made

Oakmantle
06-17-2015, 01:51 AM
I could see the gladiator class as being part of the Legion as mercenaries. May be on shaky grounds when you consider the attitude they seem to have as demonstrated by their slogan, but it's hard to judge when there's such limited information about the world. And I could also see the Warborn having something similar to gladiators.

Perhaps, by virtue of a mercenary-like standing in the world, they could be recruited by any of the factions. We'll see what the devs have to say! ^^

IamCrumbz
06-17-2015, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't say no to it :)

CamoFlash7
08-12-2017, 08:37 PM
I would really love to see a gladiator class. The game looks really good and plays well from what I can see but I don't have a love for the characters, a connection. If a gladiator class was added I would be much more involved with my character. Comment your thought and let's get this class made

You're in luck buddy, congrats! :D