PDA

View Full Version : Any other nation warrior ?

CaptAlayurtlu
06-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Hi , There will be any other nation warrior in this game ? . We wanna see Elite Turkish Warrior in this game for example Janissary.

IamCrumbz
06-16-2015, 09:51 PM
Hi , There will be any other nation warrior in this game ? . We wanna see Elite Turkish Warrior in this game for example Janissary.

Maybe later on, in the near future after the game release's they'll launch DLC Map/Weapon/Faction Packs.

CaptAlayurtlu
06-17-2015, 12:49 AM
Maybe later on, in the near future after the game release's they'll launch DLC Map/Weapon/Faction Packs.
Thx for information

ze_topazio
06-22-2015, 03:09 AM
I would like me some Portuguese Reconquista warriors.

You know, playable historical figures would be interesting too.

RangerNarco
06-22-2015, 10:08 PM
. We wanna see Elite Turkish Warrior in this game for example Janissary.

Yup but especially if there will be some wars on horseback all Turkish countries have awesome cavalry

cytovag69
06-23-2015, 12:51 AM

I think this with be a bit unlikely because these they already have in the game would outclass 99/100 mideval and ancient warriors I guess the Turks would be the exception but compared to the others they are nowhere near as popular so it would be a bit of a waist of time they're better off concentrating all their time on the 3 they have now

asd87212328
06-27-2015, 12:44 AM
They need to add assassin<~~_<~~

cytovag69
06-27-2015, 01:21 AM
They need to add assassin<~~_<~~

The Chosen and a combination of both Samurai and ninja. Evidence is that the chosen use shurikens and there "motto" is the shadow is our pathway to the light. So the chosen is more or less a assassin like class

Dienekes12
06-27-2015, 02:22 AM
The Chosen and a combination of both Samurai and ninja. Evidence is that the chosen use shurikens and there "motto" is the shadow is our pathway to the light. So the chosen is more or less a assassin like class

Which makes sense, many samurai/ronin were also trained shinobi (though that is not to imply that all samurai were shinobi or vice versa). The divide that a person can only be one or the other is largely a modern construct in an attempt to add modern concepts of honor to the samurai.

cytovag69
06-27-2015, 03:21 AM
Which makes sense, many samurai/ronin were also trained shinobi (though that is not to imply that all samurai were shinobi or vice versa). The divide that a person can only be one or the other is largely a modern construct in an attempt to add modern concepts of honor to the samurai.

I think the reason they represent Samurai in this way in the game is to incorporate stealth and make the Samurai playstyle and persona more distinct from the knight.