PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization

IamCrumbz
06-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Will their be Loot drop's; such as Legendary sword's or Armor :confused:

Laminblakeman
06-16-2015, 02:54 PM
In terms of customization I would like to see a wide assortment of abilities that can be set/swapped out before every match to allow for different team strategies.

D3LKO
06-16-2015, 06:52 PM
In terms of customization I would like to see a wide assortment of abilities that can be set/swapped out before every match to allow for different team strategies.

Spot on dude!

SpaceElephant
06-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Every character has specific abilitities, weapons and playstyles, they are all very distinct. There will be a lot of visual customization as well.
Our goal is to have characters that will fit your playstyle, whether you are more offensive, defensive, heavy, fast, etc.

TheLight-Boogey
06-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Every character has specific abilitities, weapons and playstyles, they are all very distinct. There will be a lot of visual customization as well.
Our goal is to have characters that will fit your playstyle, whether you are more offensive, defensive, heavy, fast, etc.

That sounds perfect!

D3LKO
06-16-2015, 07:34 PM

Sounds good to me!

Looking forward to see how balanced it's going to be in combat, for example a samurai being very fast and agile but what if they go for a heavy blow and it's blocked by a Knights Long Sword? The katana would shatter if contact is made on the wrong part of the blade!
Obviously people will say well how is that fair? Maybe for an idea the samurai can carry x2 Katanas like they often did. It's just an idea and I'm just wondering how the combat is going to be balanced thats all , but to me having each class think when and how to attack etc makes the key points to a sword fighting game.

HordeOfOtters
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM

I would like to know more about the visual customization. Does this mean we can customize lets say the knights with different kinds of armor's and armor parts? Also we have seen that there is a lady knight in the game so I would like to know if we can create a lady knight that uses the weapon and style of the knight that we follow in the game play videos? Or is the lady knight just one of the classes?

So to summarize I would like to know how robust the visual customization will be and can we make both female and male characters or are they predetermined classes?

Kenji_Hattori
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Sounds good to me!

Looking forward to see how balanced it's going to be in combat, for example a samurai being very fast and agile but what if they go for a heavy blow and it's blocked by a Knights Long Sword? The katana would shatter if contact is made on the wrong part of the blade!
Obviously people will say well how is that fair? Maybe for an idea the samurai can carry x2 Katanas like they often did. It's just an idea and I'm just wondering how the combat is going to be balanced thats all , but to me having each class think when and how to attack etc makes the key points to a sword fighting game.

Yeah, i cant wait to see what they are going to do with things like dual wielding. Also, considering how they showed and said blocking would work, it seems odd that a person with a shield would block with his sword. I would like to see how that works as well.

D3LKO
06-16-2015, 07:44 PM
Yeah, i cant wait to see what they are going to do with things like dual wielding. Also, considering how they showed and said blocking would work, it seems odd that a person with a shield would block with his sword. I would like to see how that works as well.

For sure haha going to be pretty crazy when a dual wielding axe Viking comes charging at you!

firekingster
06-16-2015, 09:27 PM
My dream for my Knight is to have a tattered cape.

Capes are badass :D

Kimarous
06-16-2015, 11:17 PM
To be honest, I'm not expecting anything more than a few visual tweaks, like the pattern of one's Legion tabard or whether or not the helmet has patterned splotches on it or not. That's all I'm hoping for, at any rate.

IamCrumbz
06-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Will we be able to change the color and Material of our Armor, Weapons, and Garment's?

ze_topazio
06-17-2015, 01:02 AM
Would be nice if we could import pics, because I would love to customize my warrior with the symbol of my favorite football club in the robes and shield.

IamCrumbz
06-17-2015, 01:55 AM
That would be a first.....But Im pretty sure they'll have a variety of clan logo's to choose from.

SnorriUlversson
06-17-2015, 11:11 AM
more than "tiers" equipment, I hope this game will focus on talents and skill trees in order to achieve few customable builds to fit any gamers style, from tank to glass cannon, from two handed to sword and board passing through dual wielding.
Having more than one option would be great too, being able to switch from one weapon to another out of combat.

beastygamer92
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM

When you put it that way it makes me think of kind of how the game evolve had different hunters each with their own name and abilities but you could also a sign personal stats right?

relkin43
06-17-2015, 04:37 PM

Can this be interpreted as there will be specific "characters" (like in warframe and LoL?) that have a set of abilities specific to that one 'hero'? If that is correct, will these abilities have wiggle room for customization?

ze_topazio
06-22-2015, 03:07 AM
That would be a first.....But Im pretty sure they'll have a variety of clan logo's to choose from.

Yeah I know, potential copyrights infringements stops them from having the option of importing images.

AFR0_DESPERADO
06-22-2015, 03:48 AM
Will their be Loot drop's; such as Legendary sword's or Armor :confused:

hOLY CRAP i NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME -caps

Grandmaster96
06-22-2015, 03:48 AM

Nice! This is gonna be sweet

dfcDELTA
06-22-2015, 04:28 PM
I really hope that they have a tone of unique gear you can unlock, so that you can make your guy stand out.

Doctrinaire
06-22-2015, 04:55 PM
I hope we don't get too many nerds trying to make themselves look like the Shredder. :p