PDA

View Full Version : At Ivan (server crop)

Hawgdog
10-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Had fun last night. Repost instructions and links to download the stuff, maybe we'll get more fliers tonight

With pings as low as they were and processor use way down maybe new maps? Like mountain map? Crap plane server set- like possibly the 109E v. an early lagg or mig (P.11 v. He111 battle of poland) or something other than the usual plane sets all the servers seem to have, If the scripts were short, i.e. less planes for obj. it would roll over quickly. Just a thought, I'll be tonight regardless /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Dig the plane set- Axis v. Allied Even tho one of 'em in a G-2 kept managing to turn inside whatever I tried to fly in!

Message Edited on 10/17/0310:52AM by Hawgdog

Hawgdog
10-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Had fun last night. Repost instructions and links to download the stuff, maybe we'll get more fliers tonight

With pings as low as they were and processor use way down maybe new maps? Like mountain map? Crap plane server set- like possibly the 109E v. an early lagg or mig (P.11 v. He111 battle of poland) or something other than the usual plane sets all the servers seem to have, If the scripts were short, i.e. less planes for obj. it would roll over quickly. Just a thought, I'll be tonight regardless /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Dig the plane set- Axis v. Allied Even tho one of 'em in a G-2 kept managing to turn inside whatever I tried to fly in!

Message Edited on 10/17/0310:52AM by Hawgdog

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Heya mate. The map that i`m working on is rather universal, there will be 3 copies of it. 1940, 1943 and 1945, so you wil get your crap planes LOL. Also, i will be incorporating FBD into the mix, will see how it works out.
Mountain map will kill users with average systems IMO, hell i was there like 6 months ago... I`ll poke around, maybe baby-mountains hehe.

Now tell me what you really said before the edit /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

V!

Regards,
VFC*Crazyivan
http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

"No matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down." Ivan Kozhedub

Hawgdog
10-17-2003, 05:27 PM
had to edit, I somehow hit the post key with no text..duh..
c'ya

Message Edited on 10/17/0301:25PM by Hawgdog

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 06:19 PM
EDIT:: Hawdog I read your post wrong, ignore the babbling below. I didn't see your 1000+ P~rating. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-- Online summer 1 has some hills and cuts anyhow. That one thats only a square island,

That's not OS1. At least not in my FB. That map is like Online Island 5 (or 6 or 7 or something I forgot). blah blah blah babble babble

Message Edited on 10/17/0305:22PM by LEXX_Luthor

Hawgdog
10-17-2003, 06:25 PM
Yeah, my English is lame. I should have separated those two thoughts better.

Online summer 1 : good map, some hills valleys, good spots to put AAA, and fair to decent areas for ambush. Come in low and hot, just over the rise sometimes you get lucky (or unlucky) and gut shoot a taking off plane.

online island1 (?) Fake looking square island excellent for early model crap planes to ambush the unwary- excellent setup for TS and tactics.

<center></script>The Original HawgDog
Join the club! Enlist today!
Names similar still available- HogDawg (no hyphen) Hawg-Dog, HugDawg, HowgDog,Hawg-Dog (use hyphen), And I believe Hawg-Doggie(pending)
http://users.zoominternet.net/~cgatewood/assets/images/sharkdog.gif