PDA

View Full Version : Is this is a moba arena type of game....

XxSOFxXJUST8
06-16-2015, 01:13 AM
Or like Chivalry?

Exicutionz
06-16-2015, 01:15 AM
Or like Chivalry?

From what we have seen so far, its kinda like chivalry: deadliest warrior. Its definitely not a moba, haha.

Puggerugger
06-16-2015, 01:30 AM
Is kind of resembles a moba in the sense that tons of little guys mindlessly rush the enemy objective and the players are the only ones who can turn the tide of battle by being much stronger than them and having abilities (like hailing the archers to barrage a location)

Kenji_Hattori
06-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Is kind of resembles a moba in the sense that tons of little guys mindlessly rush the enemy objective and the players are the only ones who can turn the tide of battle by being much stronger than them and having abilities (like hailing the archers to barrage a location)

While that is true, a MOBA is a few lanes where the objective is to destroy the enemies stronghold. In this it looks like more a capture and hold. You must capture an area and defend it while also trying to control the rest of the areas.

El Zo1212o
06-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Did anyone here ever play Lord of the Rings : Conquest? It looks like that to me, but with A I mook armies. I am so in.