PDA

View Full Version : Campaign playable in coop??

rafoca
06-16-2015, 01:10 AM
Can we play the whole campaign with friends? I am more interested in that than the versus aspect.

Thanks

Exicutionz
06-16-2015, 01:19 AM
Can we play the whole campaign with friends? I am more interested in that than the versus aspect.

Thanks

Idk if there even is a campaign.

APtS.Roghlinn
06-16-2015, 01:25 AM
There will be a campaign and offline play too

Yggdrasil_67
06-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Idk if there even is a campaign.

They talked a bit about it after the conference on the youtube stream and there will be a campaign.

odi0n2009
06-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Absolutely there is a campaign. Don't know if coop though:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16/11-facts-about-for-honor-you-probably-didnt-know

rafoca
06-16-2015, 12:18 PM
By reading this, would you assume the campaign is also playable in coop or is the press release mentioning two different things: campaign is single-player only, but multiplayer versus can be enjoyed with friends or AI?

"Key Features UNIQUE WARRIORS TO MASTER
For each battle, choose among three warrior legacies: samurai, vikings, or knights. Able to turn the tide of battle and make their faction victorious, each warrior comes with their own weapon set and play style.
CONQUER FOES ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS
For Honor offers an engaging single-player, offline campaign and thrilling multiplayer. Enjoy the full experience with friends, or alone against AI.
GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER
With brutal battles and duels, teamwork is the key to victory. In the heat of battle, coordination and communication within your band of warriors will make all the difference as you support allies, capture control points, and slaughter enemies."

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/15/ubisofts-new-ip-for-honor-gets-fantastic-screenshots-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-box-art-artwork-and-faq/

rafoca
06-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Bump

LloydReign
06-18-2015, 08:44 PM
Thought I'd simply voice myself with the OP just to say that I myself would appreciate a coop campaign. Sure I be playing multiplayer for the most part but to experience the game with a friend for the first time is always something to look forward too.

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 09:19 PM
a co-op campaign would be cool. it would be much easier to defeat difficult enemies as they'd be easily outflanked if they're by themselves.

rafoca
06-19-2015, 12:01 AM
I'm glad you guys feel like I do =)

Playing with friends is always nice. I'm a bit tired of playing medieval games alone. I really don't know why, but most of these games doesn't feature coop

TheS4dNesS
06-19-2015, 04:16 AM
Don't expect too much on campaign as what developers says their main focus is the Multiplayer Mode. Campaign is just a bonus.

This game will compete against shooters game or whatever Team Based game out there.

ASHES
06-19-2015, 09:44 AM
playing this coop in some vs waves mode could be hilarious ! no healing between waves or increase in numbers per waves :D