PDA

View Full Version : can we control the units somehow?

Jondavila19
06-16-2015, 01:05 AM
I just want to know if we can control the units? that would be freaking awesome

APtS.Roghlinn
06-16-2015, 01:09 AM
That would be amazing if you could, but it look to just be controlling your one guy but there might be commands you can give like defend the gate or hold the lines!

Exicutionz
06-16-2015, 01:10 AM
I just want to know if we can control the units? that would be freaking awesome

I agree, we barely know anything about this game. The Hype is real!

Puggerugger
06-16-2015, 01:37 AM
In the trailer one of the guys called for the archers to attack a target, perhaps you can pull off some basic manoeuvres with your troops like focussing a flank

Jondavila19
06-16-2015, 01:57 AM
I just saw when the samurai used the arrows, but it doesnt give that feeling of controlling the units. I think that is an interesting aspect that havent been used. I hope they give us that feeling of beeing a general in the field. that would be awesome

Yugureki
06-16-2015, 06:54 AM
It appears the units of special commands or abilities based on the Samurai Assassin that was shown. But other than that I don't think it's known just yet.

Anakin1022
06-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Too early to tell. But I do know, you can only be 1 Captain of your Army. 5 vs 5 :) Well, this is BATTLE-CHESS kinda of game :)

odi0n2009
06-16-2015, 10:44 AM
This game is like a MOBA. You don't control the units. Your job is to kill them and rank up your character and unlock abilities as the match progresses, just like a MOBA.

Yggdrasil_67
06-16-2015, 08:34 PM
This game is like a MOBA. You don't control the units. Your job is to kill them and rank up your character and unlock abilities as the match progresses, just like a MOBA.

I don't think that's enough to define a moba, sure you gain experience by killing weak units but there will certainly be other gametypes than dominion where there are no AI soldiers and maybe more than 4 players per teams.

Maybe we won't be able to control units at all. Since there are multiple players, who would get to control the units then? Maybe have your own soldiers to give order to but, I don't know, it seems unlikely. I'm more interested in the dueling aspect of the game anyway.