PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate - E3 Cinematic Trailer, New Gameplay and Evie Trailer

Locopells
06-16-2015, 12:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unzMhTsbUdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAZUt4A-5q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlqsby-i_ZM

NondairyGold
06-16-2015, 12:36 AM
Seriously disappointed with the Evie noshow. and no gameplay on stage. Ubi missed a trick there.

Namikaze_17
06-16-2015, 12:43 AM
Seriously disappointed with the Evie noshow. and no gameplay on stage. Ubi missed a trick there.

There will be more about her later on this summer.

rob1990312
06-16-2015, 12:45 AM
there could be a evie demo before e3 finishes

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm thinking Sony will show something (doesn't the PS versions usually get extra content)?

and there is this too

https://twitter.com/R3P01012/status/610595750062460932

ze_topazio
06-16-2015, 12:55 AM
Unless Evie can shoot lasers from her eyes I don't see how her gameplay video will make this look any less samey.

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 12:57 AM
Unless Evie can shoot lasers from her eyes I don't see how her gameplay video will make this look any less samey.

Her gameplay might be stealthy or platform-y or.... ?

Shall this thread be stickied or not?

Megas_Doux
06-16-2015, 01:08 AM

The crowd would have booed the game.........

About the demo??? Well the city looks good and more alive than ever before, although Im missing that "victorian atmosphere". Besides that, well I HATE the combat, for it seems that Ubi listened to their customers and we have a one man army assassin back. The outfit is still hideous.....

bitebug2003
06-16-2015, 01:10 AM

About the demo??? Well the city looks good and more alive than ever before, although Im missing that "victorian atmosphere". Besides that, well I HATE the combat, for it seems that Ubi listened to their customers and we have a one man army assassin back. The outfit is still hideous.....

I'm sure there will be customization :S

RVSage
06-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Personally liked the gameplay.. hope we hear more on Evie

EmptyCrustacean
06-16-2015, 01:26 AM

Why do you think it would have been booed?

Megas_Doux
06-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Why do you think it would have been booed?

Non AC fans are just TIRED of AC! Heck, I've playing this games since 2007 and I feel exhausted y it.....

ERICATHERINE
06-16-2015, 01:52 AM
Non AC fans are just TIRED of AC! Heck, I've playing this games since 2007 and I feel exhausted y it.....

Then, why will you still play it? For my part, I like ac, just as much as when I first played. ^-^

Sorrosyss
06-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Initial thoughts;

Really disappointed in the no show of Evie in the cinematic trailer. I know they said she will come later, but if she was so important she should have had some appearance surely? Sigh. The theme of the class battle and gang warfare left me a bit cold honestly. I do hope the final story is a bit more interesting, as the 'common man' hero tale has been done to death.

The gameplay trailer was a bit better, the train sequence and the grappling hook seemed fun. Butttt, sad to again see some performance issues and the combat animations. Somehow they seem to have gotten worse since the last demo. The first fight Jacob has just looks ridiculous. They need to slow it down, give it more impact. But many of us said all this on the announcement trailers. Hope you are listening as Aisha claims dear Ubisoft. :p

Finally, the lack of a gameplay demo in the main conference was seriously worrying for me. I thought AC is supposed to be the flagship franchise? Yet we now have three Tom Clancy games, all which gave lots of gameplay footage. It may well be that Syndicate is in the Sony conference, but this still leaves a concern to me.

dxsxhxcx
06-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Meh... I didn't like what I saw, the cinematic trailer failed to capture the assassin-y feel and the gameplay trailer looked more like historical GTA than Assassin's Creed...

Megas_Doux
06-16-2015, 02:16 AM
Meh... I didn't like what I saw, the cinematic trailer failed to capture the assassin-y feel and the gameplay trailer looked more like historical GTA than Assassin's Creed...

Which is what many, I mean MANY want. The majority of the fans desire to be demigods and kill 4'353 guard without any effort whatsoever.

Then, why will you still play it? For my part, I like ac, just as much as when I first played. ^-^

Its complicated indeed!

For example Im one of the 34 people worldwide that did enjoy Unity despite its big problems. That probably had to do with the fact Paris had been "my location" since about 2009 haha. I liked the fact they tried to make an AC game close to what I want for this franchise; which is focusing on stealth an not having a super easy to laughlable levels combat difficulty. However I do hate the state in which that game was released and all the wasted potential story and even gameplay wise.

About syndicate??? Well, I feared from the very moment I saw the bad the reception Unity that many of its "good" -by my standards anyway- elements would be gone for the next title. Many claimed that Unitys combat was hard and now, well Jacob punches and defeats enemies that are just there, waiting to be killed. Which is just embarrasing considering that in 1868, people carry guns.....

Nerdman3000
06-16-2015, 02:50 AM
Footage of Evie in AC Syndicate was shown at the Sony press conference!

Locopells
06-16-2015, 02:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlqsby-i_ZM

dxsxhxcx
06-16-2015, 03:03 AM
the fact that both protagonists seems to have the exact same set of weapons bothers me a lot, especially the cane-sword...

ze_topazio
06-16-2015, 03:48 AM
Evie trailer was just as generic, in the middle of so many great games, AC with its tired formula fails to impress, AC really needs a break to rethink things.

killzab
06-16-2015, 04:07 AM
Evie trailer was just as generic, in the middle of so many great games, AC with its tired formula fails to impress, AC really needs a break to rethink things.

Indeed, seeing AC next to Shenmue 3 or Final Fantasy 7 Remake is just laughable.

The_Kiwi_
06-16-2015, 04:37 AM
The E3 trailer is the worst cinematic AC trailer ever
Didn't give that epic gaming feel to it, it seemed more like a poorly paced short film

As for the Evie trailer, wow
Wow as in, wow, what makes her special

LoyalACFan
06-16-2015, 11:10 AM
Sad to say it, but everything I see from this game makes me like it less and less. Carriages don't interest me at all, and the chase mechanics look half-baked. The combat looks absolutely ridiculous, the enemies just stand there and take blow after blow (not saying the early games' combat was any deeper, but at least it looked halfway cool instead of choppy and buggy). Performance issues and awkward visuals/damage effects are still all over the place. They've all but confirmed my suspicions that Evie is just pure damage control for Unity's sexism claims by barely mentioning her throughout all the coverage and effectively confirming that she's a nerfed Jacob with all the same weapons. And I still can't get over that stupid grappling hook thing; not only is it pushing the suspension of disbelief to the breaking point, it looks like it's nullifying one of the few things AC actually does well mechanically... the parkour.

And above all else... it looks like a total action game. You're telling me that it can still feel stealthy and Assassin-y when one of the core gameplay tenets is chasing people around in a horse carriage at breakneck speed through crowded streets? Because I doubt it. Definitely gonna pass on this game. Hell, even the cinematic trailer sucked, and that's usually the best part of AC's E3 lineup.

But you know what? I've actually got to give the marketing department some credit. Whereas they've used dishonest marketing tactics to gloss over their upcoming titles in the past, this time they look like they're being totally up front. It all looks generic and samey, and they aren't even dressing up the technical issues. The veil has been lifted, and I don't like what I see.

NondairyGold
06-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Ubisoft, Ubisoft, Ubisoft...... what are you doing to my beloved franchise... sigh :(

Evie is being left on the sidelines instead of being put centre stage.

The fight animations need to be tidied up, slowed down and have more variety added, it's like someone slipped speed into his morning cup of tea! Look at Connor in AC3 for inspiration, there was a fluidity to his motion that has yet to be matched in any AC title since.

The grappling hook looks like a parkour breaker for me, there's something not quite right about it.

I really hope this is all just placeholder animations and the "real" one's have to be added. Fingers crossed!!

I never thought I'd say this but the franchise has lost it's way since the outstanding Black Flag, and it seems to be trying to be innovative just for the sake of being innovative, and not really adding anything worthy or worthwhile.

They really need to start thinking about how they're going to stop the brand from going over the precipice, it's very close at the moment, and another bad game could tip it for the casual and hardcore gamer alike.

LoyalACFan
06-16-2015, 11:20 AM
They really need to start thinking about how they're going to stop the brand from going over the precipice, it's very close at the moment, and another bad game could tip it for the casual and hardcore gamer alike.

Unfortunately I think it may have already hit that point. AC3 turned a lot of people off, but after the unexpected success of Black Flag they were reeled back in, only to be disgusted once again with the twin disappointments of Unity and Rogue (which sort of crystallized the issue of cash-cowing this franchise, I mean two games in one year, what the hell were they thinking? Dolla dolla bills, y'all).

I think Unity was their chance to pull the series up by its bootstraps, but they flubbed it, and now people are flooding away from this series en masse. Hell, I might be one of them. Syndicate looks like a complete joke onstage next to basically every other AAA title at E3 so far.

The_Kiwi_
06-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Sad to say it, but everything I see from this game makes me like it less and less. Carriages don't interest me at all, and the chase mechanics look half-baked. The combat looks absolutely ridiculous, the enemies just stand there and take blow after blow (not saying the early games' combat was any deeper, but at least it looked halfway cool instead of choppy and buggy). Performance issues and awkward visuals/damage effects are still all over the place. They've all but confirmed my suspicions that Evie is just pure damage control for Unity's sexism claims by barely mentioning her throughout all the coverage and effectively confirming that she's a nerfed Jacob with all the same weapons. And I still can't get over that stupid grappling hook thing; not only is it pushing the suspension of disbelief to the breaking point, it looks like it's nullifying one of the few things AC actually does well mechanically... the parkour.

And above all else... it looks like a total action game. You're telling me that it can still feel stealthy and Assassin-y when one of the core gameplay tenets is chasing people around in a horse carriage at breakneck speed through crowded streets? Because I doubt it. Definitely gonna pass on this game. Hell, even the cinematic trailer sucked, and that's usually the best part of AC's E3 lineup.

But you know what? I've actually got to give the marketing department some credit. Whereas they've used dishonest marketing tactics to gloss over their upcoming titles in the past, this time they look like they're being totally up front. It all looks generic and samey, and they aren't even dressing up the technical issues. The veil has been lifted, and I don't like what I see.

100% agree
Everything you said I was thinking myself
Except for the fact that I'll still buy the game, because I'd feel weird not buying it

frodrigues55
06-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Well that was underwhelming.

What exactly is supposed to be the selling point of this game? Everything "new" looks out of place, it doesn't interest me one bit. Actually, it pushes me away. I thought they would improve on Unity's concepts, which really were spot-on, precise AC core. :confused:

Plus, the game looks terribly choppy and buggy, but without the luxurious interiors of Paris. What were they thinking? How could they present the game at this state considering all of the reception Unity had? Aren't they focusing on single player this time around? Then why the game is looking like... that? Not only the fighting animations, all animations look surprisingly choppy. Worse than Black Flag's, by far. It doesn't even look like an AAA game? No wonder nobody is caring.

Sadly, I don't think that is changing. It rarely does. It would surprise me a lot if suddenly the animations look right. Actually, that really is a problem Ubisoft has to deal right now. The last games are so broken that you actually expect their qualities to be bad.

I don't understand, this is so different from last year's E3. The whole thing is a fiasco, isn't it? I hope they didn't pay much for that longass cinematic trailer. And what really is the point of Evie? Wasn't that the same video used to present Jacob? And where is the live gameplay video? And how on earth is that carriage still going in the right path after Jacob left control? You don't need to control it? :confused:

ModernWaffle
06-16-2015, 12:57 PM
So the general vibe I'm getting for disappointment over Syndicate is because of:

-No emphasis on Evie as the second protagonist as a missed golden opportunity for E3
-Underwhelming focus on AC during all the conferences
-Jacob hardly being an 'Assassin' when he's riding carriages, making public anouncements with no disguise and fighting on top of trains in clear sight
-Sloppy animations and out of place additions to the AC franchise
-Poor cinematic trailer

But whilst I appreciate and even agree with most of the above points, I feel as if I'm in the minority who really enjoyed the gameplay trailer:
-Setting feels modern
-Liking the use of the cane and return of kill animations
-Trains and carriages seem like fun new features to play with
-Colour palette for London feels so much more alive than Paris IMO

Sorrosyss
06-16-2015, 01:09 PM
I just wanted to add my agreement about the carriages. The more I look at them, the more I can see them being annoying to drive and missions with optional objectives are going to be a pain I'm sure.

I can see the grappling hook being fun at first, but after awhile it really will detract from the parkour. And let's be honest, it is more than a little borrowed from the Batman games.

I really do wish they would stop calling it the first 'modern day' AC. That's really misleading, not to mention we have had carriage content in the series before. Trains barely justify the term either imo.

I dunno, I was hoping for some more footage from the Sony conference, but it was again absent. For the flagship franchise to show so little is quite alarming. Does Ubi have no confidence in this title? I can't help but wonder at this point.

fcederberg
06-16-2015, 01:33 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's a good idea to not show to much of the game? I mean, think about Gta V. They didn't show to much from that game except for some trailers and that game turned out just fine.

Also I've been waiting for a Victorian London setting since AC 2.

Ignacio_796
06-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Maybe the lack of gameplay in the Ubisoft conference and the reason of why Syndicate seems to lack of a good marketing campaign with good trailers and the relevance of third/first person shooters (GRecon, Rainbow Six and the Division), is because Assassins Creed may be slowly becoming more irrelevant for the company. I wouldn't be surprised if the Division/Ghost Recon ends up being the new flagship franchise...

pacmanate
06-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's a good idea to not show to much of the game? I mean, think about Gta V. They didn't show to much from that game except for some trailers and that game turned out just fine.

Also I've been waiting for a Victorian London setting since AC 2.

They aren't showing much of the game because there is nothing new apart from a grappling hook and carriages. Anything more they show will be AC Unity gameplay in London.

Journey93
06-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Syndicate just looks terrible

pacmanate
06-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Syndicate just looks terrible

I wouldn't say it looks terrible, I would say it looks like AC Unity, which is the problem.

egriffin09
06-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Is it just me or does Evie look and flow way better than Jacob? I think Syndicate will feel like an action game (Jacob) and stealth (Evie).

I hope it has a strong "assassin" story, not just the story of the gangs and underworld of London. I'm not feeling good about syndicate, but I wasn't high on Black Flag either from trailers and gameplay. I think this will be like Black flag for me in the sense that I wasn't looking forward to Black Flag, but I really, really enjoyed the game once it was released. If they balance Evie and Jacob story missions right and don't force carriage catches/gameplay too much during the game (although I didn't think I would like Naval in BF, but loved it), then I actually think Syndicate can be great. I hope Ubi can pull it off.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2015, 03:19 PM
Let's be uber optimistic and hope these were intentionally underwhelming so that we can be pleasantly surprised by the actual game. :nonchalance:

Megas_Doux
06-16-2015, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't say it looks terrible, I would say it looks like AC Unity, which is the problem.

Despite what ended up being -which I kinda liked- Unity looked better than Syndicate at this same point a year ago. I mean, this looks bad to me in a sense that it took everything it was fine in Unity -the actual focus of being an assassin- and threw it away favoring a more linear approach. Which is not bad per se, I say about Unity that its "purist" focus could have been better executed.

This shows that Ubi has NO plan at all, with every year that goes by I just buy the whole "this game has been in development for 58948503850938530980 centuries" less than year before. I mean, Unity got criticized for the lack of women, "hard" combat and overall boringness??? Bumn! The NEXT year we have a one man army again, a woman and a game that resembles GTA instead of AC......

Journey93
06-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Is it just me or does Evie look and flow way better than Jacob? I think Syndicate will feel like an action game (Jacob) and stealth (Evie).

I hope it has a strong "assassin" story, not just the story of the gangs and underworld of London. I'm not feeling good about syndicate, but I wasn't high on Black Flag either from trailers and gameplay. I think this will be like Black flag for me in the sense that I wasn't looking forward to Black Flag, but I really, really enjoyed the game once it was released. If they balance Evie and Jacob story missions right and don't force carriage catches/gameplay too much during the game (although I didn't think I would like Naval in BF, but loved it), then I actually think Syndicate can be great. I hope Ubi can pull it off.

I love Black Flag but it didn't have a strong assassin story either

Farlander1991
06-16-2015, 03:47 PM
I mean, Unity got criticized for the lack of women, "hard" combat and overall boringness???

Just wanted to point out that Evie's inclusion can't be a response to the criticism (it could be only in the situation if Syndicate was released next year and still in the middle of development now). There was somewhere a detailed posts where I pointed out all the reasons why, but, basically, from a game development standpoint, Evie as a story-related and playable character would be there earlier than all the criticisms and PR fiascos.

ACZanius
06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
Wow, it seems what happened at E3, lack of Syndicate footage and the whole response i have seen here (AC Forums), Youtube comments, Steam forums, and overall internet i am going to conclude (obviously not EVERYONE but just what my gut feels) that this may be the start of where Assassin's Creed really starts getting on peoples nerves and too old. I'm gonna check the game out definitely but i am not excited not even hyped so far, both is pretty much non-existent, that being said Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands literally blew me away, stole whole Ubisoft's E3 for me...

Damn look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJub3Kz2wI

Edit: Just checked for more data on Syndicate trailers on other channels such as Gamespot or Playstation etc etc, same thing, people are slowly/fast or are already kind of sick of AC, i mean lets face facts, the demo showed nothing new really, sad to see what my favorite franchise of all time has become, or what was my favorite franchise of all time. Now it's just......Assassin's Creed "sigh", still gonna stay away for negativity as far as i can and will be tuned in to see what's up with modern day and the whole story. I'm now fairly convinced this AC will MAKE or BREAK Assassin's Creed Franchise. How will it turn out? We will see...

Altair1789
06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
E3 just completely disappointed me. After seeing Fallout's presentation I wish Ubi would treat this series with a bit more love. But Ubisoft has 1000 other games to handle

About Syndicate, I've gotten over the reused animations because I remembered Evie can't possibly have reused animations, the game looks pretty nice at the time of day they recorded the 2nd gameplay trailer, and I'm pretty optimistic about 4 seasons. They haven't announced it, which would be strange since that would be a huge feature, but some of the trees in one of the gameplay trailers (I think it was the first one) were red, and in the cinematic trailer they were red/ orange. I hope they've gone the extra mile and added seasons

I-Like-Pie45
06-16-2015, 04:50 PM
^implying that bethesda is actually treating fallout with love

RVSage
06-16-2015, 05:01 PM
My biggest takeaway Evie is a master assassin , Jacob is not

http://i.imgur.com/jCNzrbk.png

http://i.imgur.com/dezgX8T.jpg

Namikaze_17
06-16-2015, 05:06 PM
^ Maybe Henry ( or whoever the leader is), favors her due to how she operates in contrast to Jacob. At least that's what the cutscene tells me.

RVSage
06-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Man Evie's move looks so polished.. Stylish... <3

I get a feel she is gonna revive the franchise.. powerful character looks like

D.I.D.
06-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Man Evie's move looks so polished.. Stylish... <3

I get a feel she is gonna revive the franchise.. powerful character looks like

I don't think so. It would be nice to be proven wrong, but she's said to be playable in only 25% of missions. That statement was ambiguous, as it didn't clarify if that meant story missions or all missions but I'd bet on 25% of story missions (and therefore a much lower percentage of missions overall).

I'm sure she'll have knock-on effects for the series if she's a good character, but I don't think her presence is going to be revolutionary in itself.

ninja4hire10
06-28-2015, 02:21 PM
^ Maybe Henry ( or whoever the leader is), favors her due to how she operates in contrast to Jacob. At least that's what the cutscene tells me.

I think that's how it'll all play out, with Evie being the more seasoned assassin who frequently has to rein in her other, more reckless sibling. Explains why we have the less "assassin-y" use of carriage smashing and street brawls in broad daylight as opposed to something more stealthy.

And it seems Jacob stands to land in hot water with both his sis and Henry, which I think stands to be a major plot point and may create plenty of tension between the two. Siblings DO have a tendency to go at it from time to time.

Example: my wife broke her brother's arm over a dispute with ketchup. It happens.

hngfhgf
06-30-2015, 03:22 AM
dVgrJD인터넷바다이야기 は 【SHS282,C0M】식보릴게임ん인터넷바다이야기お식보릴게임れ인터넷바다이야기わ식보릴게임ぬ인터 넷바다이야기は식보릴게임ぬ인터넷바다이야기ヨ식보릴게임ヤ인터넷바다이야기て식보릴게임コ인터넷바다이야 기い식보릴게임ロ인터넷바다이야기く식보릴게임ぬ인터넷바다이야기ン식보릴게임カ인터넷바다이야기ら식보릴 게임し인터넷바다이야기サ식보릴게임リ인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임レ인터넷바다이야기ケ식보릴게임ヤ인터 넷바다이야기ロ식보릴게임モ인터넷바다이야기み식보릴게임ト인터넷바다이야기め식보릴게임を인터넷바다이야 기そ식보릴게임テ인터넷바다이야기ヒ식보릴게임コ인터넷바다이야기や식보릴게임タ인터넷바다이야기マ식보릴 게임た인터넷바다이야기を식보릴게임ン인터넷바다이야기せ식보릴게임ユ인터넷바다이야기ホ식보릴게임む인터 넷바다이야기ウ식보릴게임ほ인터넷바다이야기ン식보릴게임ヤ인터넷바다이야기す식보릴게임そ인터넷바다이야 기ホ식보릴게임す인터넷바다이야기ろ식보릴게임は인터넷바다이야기チ식보릴게임シ인터넷바다이야기ま식보릴 게임ナ인터넷바다이야기ろ식보릴게임な인터넷바다이야기め식보릴게임こ인터넷바다이야기ト식보릴게임つ인터 넷바다이야기ふ식보릴게임ん인터넷바다이야기タ식보릴게임れ인터넷바다이야기ホ식보릴게임ひ인터넷바다이야 기た식보릴게임モ인터넷바다이야기ロ식보릴게임く인터넷바다이야기ナ식보릴게임コ인터넷바다이야기き식보릴 게임を인터넷바다이야기マ식보릴게임オ인터넷바다이야기こ식보릴게임け인터넷바다이야기ケ식보릴게임メ인터 넷바다이야기し식보릴게임ヤ인터넷바다이야기ナ식보릴게임せ인터넷바다이야기ハ식보릴게임ヘ인터넷바다이야 기く식보릴게임ク인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임モ인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임タ인터넷바다이야기ミ식보릴 게임め인터넷바다이야기ノ식보릴게임ン인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임む인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임マ인터 넷바다이야기メ식보릴게임も인터넷바다이야기の식보릴게임な인터넷바다이야기ヨ식보릴게임ウ인터넷바다이야 기ツ식보릴게임メ인터넷바다이야기ん식보릴게임け인터넷바다이야기サ식보릴게임ち인터넷바다이야기ラ식보릴 게임な인터넷바다이야기リ식보릴게임ふ인터넷바다이야기モ

hngfhgf
06-30-2015, 03:28 AM
mRoHD1바카라2000 い 〔SHS282。COM〕온라인바다이야기게임え바카라2000イ온라인바다이야기게임い바카라2000ん 온라인바다이야기게임ミ바카라2000ホ온라인바다이야기게임ノ바카라2000す온라인바다이야기게임オ바 카라2000わ온라인바다이야기게임リ바카라2000し온라인바다이야기게임お바카라2000ひ온라인바다 이야기게임こ바카라2000ノ온라인바다이야기게임く바카라2000メ온라인바다이야기게임な바카라200 0カ온라인바다이야기게임ヲ바카라2000ひ온라인바다이야기게임ス바카라2000ふ온라인바다이야기게임 マ바카라2000ミ온라인바다이야기게임こ바카라2000ヲ온라인바다이야기게임ケ바카라2000お온라인 바다이야기게임あ바카라2000セ온라인바다이야기게임ク바카라2000モ온라인바다이야기게임タ바카라2 000セ온라인바다이야기게임お바카라2000え온라인바다이야기게임け바카라2000ウ온라인바다이야기 게임チ바카라2000オ온라인바다이야기게임や바카라2000ふ온라인바다이야기게임ふ바카라2000ユ온 라인바다이야기게임ヌ바카라2000お온라인바다이야기게임ろ바카라2000ク온라인바다이야기게임る바카 라2000ぬ온라인바다이야기게임き바카라2000さ온라인바다이야기게임チ바카라2000あ온라인바다이 야기게임ク바카라2000さ온라인바다이야기게임に바카라2000う온라인바다이야기게임サ바카라2000 イ온라인바다이야기게임シ바카라2000ゆ온라인바다이야기게임い바카라2000め온라인바다이야기게임ひ 바카라2000や온라인바다이야기게임ヲ바카라2000ろ온라인바다이야기게임ハ바카라2000テ온라인바 다이야기게임れ바카라2000レ온라인바다이야기게임よ바카라2000ま온라인바다이야기게임つ바카라20 00ミ온라인바다이야기게임の바카라2000ア온라인바다이야기게임シ바카라2000ラ온라인바다이야기게 임わ바카라2000れ온라인바다이야기게임に바카라2000ネ온라인바다이야기게임か바카라2000ラ온라 인바다이야기게임ほ바카라2000ぬ온라인바다이야기게임は바카라2000ア온라인바다이야기게임る바카라 2000イ온라인바다이야기게임ル바카라2000へ온라인바다이야기게임シ바카라2000わ온라인바다이야 기게임き바카라2000ツ온라인바다이야기게임て바카라2000ヘ온라인바다이야기게임す바카라2000か 온라인바다이야기게임お바카라2000の온라인바다이야기게임フ바카라2000へ온라인바다이야기게임え바 카라2000せ온라인바다이야기게임ン바카라2000マ온라인바다이야기게임メ바카라2000ね온라인바다 이야기게임ヤ바카라2000つ온라인바다이야기게임み바카라2000ウ온라인바다이야기게임た바카라200 0ハ온라인바다이야기게임レ바카라2000に

The_Kiwi_
06-30-2015, 02:17 PM
It could always be a possibility that Ubisoft made a mistake when calling Evie a master and not Jacob

Namikaze_17
06-30-2015, 04:42 PM
I think that's how it'll all play out, with Evie being the more seasoned assassin who frequently has to rein in her other, more reckless sibling. Explains why we have the less "assassin-y" use of carriage smashing and street brawls in broad daylight as opposed to something more stealthy.

And it seems Jacob stands to land in hot water with both his sis and Henry, which I think stands to be a major plot point and may create plenty of tension between the two. Siblings DO have a tendency to go at it from time to time.

Yes, I agree. :)

I would also like to add that while Jacob is reckless and shows a slight disregard for the Creed, he is also reliable in the sense that he accomplishes the job and has an influence ( Rooks), that greatly benefits the brotherhood. So while Jacob can be a problem at times, he also is an asset. Question is, how long will it last?

Note, this only a theory of how I assume it could play out between everyone so take it as you will.

ninja4hire10
06-30-2015, 09:21 PM
^^ True. All in all, I think Syndicate's shaping up to have the most promise, story-wise.

OlegXmuz
07-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I would like a lot of entertainment, and I hope the weather effects will make London dark and atmospheric, that was similar to the same-steampunk. And the animation is smooth, so that it looked nice, and the gameplay in video animation twitching slightly, so did not enjoy.
Do not want to be in the first minutes of "Terminator" better gradually learns, is also very worthy of the Order of the Assassins imagine. In general, I expect from you a decent game, good luck :)

rob.davies2014
07-03-2015, 01:07 PM
I hope the weather effects will make London dark and atmospheric,

Yeah, I was slightly disappointed with the London they showed at E3. Architecturally, it looks amazing but I was hoping for a gloomier feel. With darker skies, rain and more fog everywhere.

Even if there had been one sunny, and one dark demo that would have been fine but they were both very bright.

If they want to make Syndicate feel distinct from Unity (which I think they need to make an effort to do because at the moment they both look really similar), one of the main ways of achieving that would be to emphasise the different atmospheres.

Fingers crossed for some gloomy Victorian London in the next demo.