PDA

View Full Version : Time frame and campaign?

capnkappa
06-15-2015, 11:56 PM
In this Chivalry esque game what time frame is it? And If there is a campaign would it jump from Knight ot viking to samurai?

#IamSamurai

slicknick99
06-17-2015, 03:55 AM
I think it would be really cool if each faction had a different campaign that correlated with it.

Sixty-nl
06-17-2015, 09:24 AM
It would be a great way to learn the basics of each class and faction, and knowing that Ubisoft likes to get their story's from the history books i am actually hoping for some legendary battles that ehy might throws us in as well.

Serdones
06-17-2015, 09:27 AM
I wouldn't mind a lack of campaign, because I'm primarily interested in the multiplayer. However, some sort of single player could be good for people who resent paying for a full $60 retail game for just multiplayer--assuming it releases as a $60 retail game. Really, the AI units that are so easy to cut through make me think of Dynasty Warriors, so maybe we'll get single player reminiscent of that.

Sixty-nl
06-17-2015, 10:28 AM
the info they have given over single player campaign so far from 3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0mQM3AqzlU

SnorriUlversson
06-17-2015, 07:08 PM
A Single Player Campaign to me is necessary, just to give a minimum storyline...

Sixty-nl
06-17-2015, 09:16 PM
with games like this that are heavily focused on pvp, my opinion is that you don't need story but at least need some sort of campaign to get to know the game basics. Off course i always judge a game on how good the story is but that's how i think about it.