PDA

View Full Version : On a Scale ?

MasterAssasin84
06-14-2015, 09:08 PM
Ok Guys Syndicate is approaching us and I have pretty high expectations for this game, however as of late I have found myself getting sucked into AC3 and previous titles on the 360 and for some strange reason I am finding these my enjoyable and immersive .

Am I the only one who seems to be pretty let down by the Next Generation of games ? I see an article online recently with an Xbox executive stating that the lack of backwards compatibility is a small price to pay in the respect of not giving players the choice ?

But that aside when new titles are being launched I have not found myself getting psyched as I would have done previously ?

What is your feedback on the Next Generation Consoles and quality of Games ? Do you feel they have lived up to their expectations ?

Not forgetting Third party studios are protesting how expensive it is to produce titles ? Which in turn creates a unhealthy Market as big household Developers will start to dominate the industry .

IMO my opinion I've not been that impressed so far .

LoyalACFan
06-16-2015, 12:06 PM
TBH there have been a fair few disappointments so far this gen. The Order, Evolve, Titanfall, Destiny, Second Son, and Unity were all supposed to be game-changers, but none of them came close to delivering on their promises. The lineup is starting to heat up though; Witcher 3 is amazing, and I think there's about a 0% chance that Arkham Knight or MGS5 will disappoint. And E3 is still unfolding, and it promises a whole slew of exciting new titles.