PDA

View Full Version : 100% Synchronisation - The Helix Rifts

Barneyboy69
06-14-2015, 12:31 PM
I am at a stage in the game now here I have 99% synchronisation, (i.e. I have nearly completed the game).

Looking through the Progress tracker (PT), it appears the only shortfall is in the Helix Rift missions where I am still only at 64%.

I have actually played through all of these missions several times and a) all the "intel", and b) freed at least 3 assassins per rift. On the two Belle Epoque rifts I have checked the lower boxes for collecting more data, (although I had no idea what I really had to do as regards quantity requirements and still don't). The remaining 5 rifts do not have these boxes checked.

As far as trophies are concerned which are related to the rift missions I have:

No Man's Land
Needs More Data
Thawed

In fact I have all the trophies so far apart from the coop missions - mainly because I do not want to play in multiplayer scenarios, I prefer to play solo.

What do I have to do to achieve the final 46% in order to achieve the 100% synch?

Is it a matter of collecting a certain amount of data in one pass or is it added to what you already have collected already?

Sorrosyss
06-15-2015, 01:10 AM
Working from memory here, but you need to beat the guide's score on every Rift to complete the bonus objective - so it's likely that is what you are missing here. As a tip, you should try to follow the guide as he drops bonus data constantly, so if you stick to him like glue you should be able to top his score. This should then tick off your remaining rifts, but there are artifacts in them too should you be missing them as well. Those are really annoying as only one spawns randomly per rift attempt.

EmptyCrustacean
06-15-2015, 03:15 PM
Basically, you must play the rifts about 3 times and collect bonus data in order to get 100%. You also need to collect the artifiacts.