PDA

View Full Version : Developer Request

Gen_Strike
04-05-2004, 03:07 PM
I dont know if this is the right place for this, so sorry in advance if it is,

I would like for the development team of BoB to put a bit of time into the interface.

Il2's interface is very dated at this stage, almost every other feature in the game is superior to other ww2 sims bar the interface.

Perhaps for BoB have chalkboards for squadron info like other sims, newspapers on screen, nothing like a picture of the front page of the daily mail coming on screen to tell us about the latest development on the right dates, aswell as game developments such as downed aces etc.(maybe even real scans of old papers! unless thats a problem).

Might be nice to have info on availiable planes and their state of repair, pilots status, details of other squadrons, il2s dynamic campaign is a lonely experience!

More substance to the interface outside of the actual flying, and more general information, briefings on enemy aircraft and tactics available inside the campaign.

cheers.

Gen_Strike
04-05-2004, 03:07 PM
I dont know if this is the right place for this, so sorry in advance if it is,

I would like for the development team of BoB to put a bit of time into the interface.

Il2's interface is very dated at this stage, almost every other feature in the game is superior to other ww2 sims bar the interface.

Perhaps for BoB have chalkboards for squadron info like other sims, newspapers on screen, nothing like a picture of the front page of the daily mail coming on screen to tell us about the latest development on the right dates, aswell as game developments such as downed aces etc.(maybe even real scans of old papers! unless thats a problem).

Might be nice to have info on availiable planes and their state of repair, pilots status, details of other squadrons, il2s dynamic campaign is a lonely experience!

More substance to the interface outside of the actual flying, and more general information, briefings on enemy aircraft and tactics available inside the campaign.

cheers.