PDA

View Full Version : Official Ubisoft survey about future AC titles

VoXngola
06-13-2015, 12:00 PM
https://ubisoft.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/ph/acs-opinion-crm/

So yeah, not much to say about this one honestly. There is a new survey from Ubisoft and I would encourage everybody on the forums here to take part in it. This may or may not affect future titles. All we can do is voice our opinions with this one. It's a pretty good survey, too.

DELTA Kristian
06-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I somehow doubt it`s a official Ubisoft survey...

VoXngola
06-13-2015, 12:32 PM
I somehow doubt it`s a official Ubisoft survey...
Why? It says Ubisoft right there.

EmptyCrustacean
06-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Can a Ubi representative confirm?

NondairyGold
06-13-2015, 01:04 PM
What makes you think it's not official!!! Here's a glimpse of what we can expect in Syndicate http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t552/UlysessJDuckett/96d4ae20-64a4-4485-b3fa-93eecc1cb72a_zpskuy4ll4r.png

I'm liking the heist style jobs, Bank of England heist anyone?? And also a return of the double/multi counter kills.

Sushiglutton
06-13-2015, 01:05 PM
I took it. Seems like an awful lot of work to do as a prank (or whatever), so I believe it's real.

EmptyCrustacean
06-13-2015, 01:08 PM
i submitted my feedback. Despite Ubi's behaviour lately I was surprised at how positive my responses were. Thinking about why I still invest time in this franchise brought up warm memories of those first 3 games. I really hope that one day it can return to its former glory.

Namikaze_17
06-13-2015, 01:09 PM
I also took it as well. Seems pretty legit if it is indeed a prank...

Sorrosyss
06-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Agreed, that's a lot of work for a fake. I enjoyed adding my feedback, though they really should put the link to this up on the main page to anyone who wants to take it.

ze_topazio
06-13-2015, 01:36 PM
I usually get tired halfway through this things and quit, but somehow I finished this one and we are not even sure if it's real.

Shahkulu101
06-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Even if it's not real, surveys are fun.

ninja4hire10
06-13-2015, 03:19 PM
Same here. Did seem fairly legit. And I wonder if the cat was let out of the bag a little early, or maybe I just missed it, but on the list of games I plan to purchase, Red Dead Redemption 2 was listed.

That, like every AC game in the foreseeable future, is a given for me. ;)

EmptyCrustacean
06-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Same here. Did seem fairly legit. And I wonder if the cat was let out of the bag a little early, or maybe I just missed it, but on the list of games I plan to purchase, Red Dead Redemption 2 was listed.

That, like every AC game in the foreseeable future, is a given for me. ;)

Yep, noticed that too. Also Skyrim 2. That's why i doubted for a while whether it was really from Ubisoft.

Farlander1991
06-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Yep, noticed that too. Also Skyrim 2. That's why i doubted for a while whether it was really from Ubisoft.

Well, this survey would be targeted at a very wide audience, and 'Skyrim' is a lot more known than 'The Elder Scrolls' (heck, even officially, the TES moniker is a lot less important than the name of the game - Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, all those games have as a focus the subtitles of the games rather than the series name). So with 'Skyrim 2' everybody knows what it means, but Elder Scrolls VI might be more confusing to a part of the audience.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-13-2015, 04:16 PM
Taken :)

EmptyCrustacean
06-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Well, this survey would be targeted at a very wide audience, and 'Skyrim' is a lot more known than 'The Elder Scrolls' (heck, even officially, the TES moniker is a lot less important than the name of the game - Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, all those games have as a focus the subtitles of the games rather than the series name). So with 'Skyrim 2' everybody knows what it means, but Elder Scrolls VI might be more confusing to a part of the audience.

It's not the "Skyrim" vs "Elder Scrolls" title that caused me doubt, it was the fact that there was even a sequel listed which, to the best of my knowledge, has not been announced by Bethsda themselves.

Altair1789
06-13-2015, 07:55 PM
I don't think it's real, they usually just email people about surveys, and it seems pretty late to have a survey affect game development. Some of the questions it asked weren't really well made, Ubisoft surveys are usually much more consistent

I-Like-Pie45
06-13-2015, 08:04 PM
I bet this is secretly Patrice Desilets embarking on some farfetched revenge scheme