PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Assassin's Creed I

Mirandahatt
06-12-2015, 07:27 PM
I need some help. I've visited all three towns and all of the leaders say that my search still continues but none of them have markers or anything to continue on with the game. I've killed the slave trader and the crazy doctor but there is no markers on anything to give me an idea of where to go. In every town I open the map and it says " 0/6 investigations complete. 3 are needed to access Assassination Memory. Climb a view point to locate them." All of the view points in all the cities are done. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

McBahbson
06-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Well, in order to have done the first two assassinations, you must have done some investigating of some sort...Therefore...Either you've really missed the point or you're having a laugh... :p ...

As you unfog the next bit 'o' map (from said viewpoints), the icons to do with pickpocket-interrogate-help fellow flag losing muppetssassin missions show up...lock onto one of them; go find; go do...

I still don't quite understand how you've progressed to the assassinations without knowing this...

And you've definitely not done all of the viewpoints in all of the cities...You can't unless you progress...Each city has three separate zones that you can only access as the Sequences advance...

Each time you save a citizen or complete an investigation, or even doing the viewpoints...You add to a progress total which after a while, adds to your health bar...It's always a good idea to do all of the activities available, so that when you get to the three fights towards the end, you have as much of an advantage as you can get...

Mirandahatt
06-13-2015, 05:42 PM
In the first two towns yes I did the pick-pocketing and listening but with those there were little markers on the map showing me where to go. In the third town when I go to talk to the leader to ask he says I'm already started but there is nothing on the map but scholars and vigilantes. I've done all of the view points that are available to me at the time. Everywhere else in town says "error cannot access memory". Like I said that's how I killed the slave trader and the crazy doctor but when I go to try and figure out the rich guy's info there are no markers or anything to lead me. I'm literally stuck.

McBahbson
06-14-2015, 07:51 AM
Fair enough...Then it sounds like you've got a massive bug in it somewhere...

Whichever platform you're doing it on, uninstall it completely and start again from scratch...

Hope it works better next time...

Locopells
06-15-2015, 10:49 AM
Have you tried returning to Masyaf?

MajorDodger
07-03-2015, 07:09 AM
Did you get a white feather that Altir uses to show he killed the target? If so did you return to the agent in the city who gave you the feather? I ask this cause you have not mention any cut scenes and you teleport to Mysaff after each mission. If you killed the target did you do it like the mission states? I just played AC1 last month so i still remember most of it. Hope this helps.