PDA

View Full Version : First impressions and requests

Quietus87
06-11-2015, 09:06 PM
I purchased Heroes VII this week and I have to say I'm more than satisfied so far with what I've seen in the beta. I like the overall graphic design, I love the town screens, and the transparent and clear skill wheel. Most of the bugs I've encountered were already reported, but I had a few issues with the user interface:

It would be nice if mouse over on a resource would show the daily production from different sources (mines, buildings).
It would be very useful if I could check out unit and hero stats on the town screen. Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find any way to do this.
Please don't close automatically the building window once the players built something, or make this configurable.
Saving a game is not accepted with enter, the player has to click on the save button to finish the procedure. It's uncomfortable and annoying, please change this.
It would be comfortable if palyers could spend their points after leveling up by double clicking on the skill/talent.

That's all so far. Keep up the good work!

Nostromov
06-15-2015, 08:46 PM
3. Couldn't see hero stats, without having the hero at the gate and exiting the town screen and then double-clicking the hero portrait.
4. Did I really not notice this (only had a chance to try it briefly, at someone's house the other day)
5. Sure, double-clicking, but it would need a confirmation-thingy... Got a Genius DeathTaker mouse for no longer than a couple of years - and the buttons are already starting to misbehave; like, double-clicking on single click... Can't believe it, as I was taking great care of it...