PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed weapon change during fight

ngiolett1987
06-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi,
I've just bougth my first Assassin's creed game. I'd like to know if ther is the possibility to change the weapon during a fight, rather than open player customization.
Thanks
A

SixKeys
06-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Yes, it's possible. Which game did you buy, the first one? The first one has assigned quick slots for each weapon. In the second game and onwards there is a weapon wheel that pauses the game while you choose a different weapon. In the latest two or three games I believe quick slots are back.

ngiolett1987
06-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Yes, it's possible. Which game did you buy, the first one? The first one has assigned quick slots for each weapon. In the second game and onwards there is a weapon wheel that pauses the game while you choose a different weapon. In the latest two or three games I believe quick slots are back.

I've bougth Assassin's Creed Unity and it's soo cool!!! :D
How I can access to slots?

phoenix-force411
06-12-2015, 01:26 AM
You cannot carry more than two weapons out with you at the same time, but that will be based on circumstances:

One-Handed Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Heavy Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Long Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Rifles(shoots bullets)will not allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon thus a Rifle will be your long and close ranged weapon.

Guillotine Guns(shoots mortars)will not allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon thus the Guillotine Gun will be your long and close ranged weapon.

You cannot carry two primaries at once.

ngiolett1987
06-12-2015, 08:59 AM
You cannot carry more than two weapons out with you at the same time, but that will be based on circumstances:

One-Handed Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Heavy Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Long Weapons will allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon.

Rifles(shoots bullets)will not allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon thus a Rifle will be your long and close ranged weapon.

Guillotine Guns(shoots mortars)will not allow you to carry a pistol as a secondary weapon thus the Guillotine Gun will be your long and close ranged weapon.

You cannot carry two primaries at once.

Thank you phoenix-force411, you are soo helpful. Just another question...To carry two weapons I have only to buy one of the combination that you have explained an then I could change weapon going to slots menu?

phoenix-force411
06-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Thank you phoenix-force411, you are soo helpful. Just another question...To carry two weapons I have only to buy one of the combination that you have explained an then I could change weapon going to slots menu?

Pistols can be equipped once you buy the Long-Range weapon skill that allows you to carry a pistol from the Skills Menu. If you have yet to buy the skill, you can't use a pistol at all until said action is done. A pistol will be auto-equipped when you select a primary weapon that allows a pistol to be equipped with it. Heavy, Long, and Rifles, can be equipped once you've bought at least one weapon from their list of available weapons(or if you have unlocked a weapon in that category). Guillotine Guns can't be equipped until you are given the first Guillotine Gun through the Dead Kings DLC.

Weapons can be switched at any time only if you are in standing position(crouching is acceptable)and you are anonymous. If Arno is performing any action that puts him in a unique animation, you can't access the customization menu.