PDA

View Full Version : Heroes VII beta - feedback

Megabight
06-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Up until recently I was not able to play newer titles of Heroes of M&M than IV. So now after upgrading my PC I immidiately pre-purchased Heroes VII, as I am a huge fan of the series. I played heroes III for countless hours and Heroes IV a bit too.

Now there was a good deal on steam for Heroes VI too, which I purchased and I would like to give my feedback as to compare theese two titles.

After I started new game in Heroes 6 I was startled by all the new stuff around me. I had no idea what are any objects on the ground, I didn't even recognize if some objects are "usable" or just environment. The whole world seems kind of chaotic and is hard for me to follow. Maybe it'll just take some time to get used to how the game looks now, compared to Heroes 3, that I played the most. However, it wasn't just the world, that I was kind of lost in. It's also the inside of my castle, the battles, the hero UI. Everything seems to me too complicated, too different.

Now with Heroes 7 I couldn't be more satisfied! I've read a lot of bad reviews and I was worried it will be same disappointment for me as Heroes 6, but on the contrary. I absolutely love the graphics, the UI, everything. Building in my town is again simple and easy to follow. Environment, objects, units - everything is great. I already spent more time playing the beta then the complete version of Heroes 6.

Now I am just looking forward for release of the full game! So far it looks really promising.

Ubi-Houck
06-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums.

I have happy to hear you are satisfied with the direction of Heroes 7. I hope you are enjoying the beta and if you do have any more feedback or have any suggestions/bug reports, please do let us know.

Thanks