PDA

View Full Version : gravis gamepad

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 06:22 AM
hi, just bought the PC version, cant get my gravis xterminator to work inside the game - buttons have no effect in the options screen. how do i configure it? works fine in other games (need for speed, simpsons)

thanks,

john

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 06:22 AM
hi, just bought the PC version, cant get my gravis xterminator to work inside the game - buttons have no effect in the options screen. how do i configure it? works fine in other games (need for speed, simpsons)

thanks,

john

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
I had this problem. I was using my Logitech Wingman cordless rumble pad. It was causing all the problems. My problem was this. When I go to remap my keyboard keys, it wouldn't work. When I tried to remap my gamepad keys, it wouldn't work.

To fix it I unplugged my USB gamepad from computer. Now I can remap my keyboard keys.

To use my gamepad, I downloaded the latest drivers for my logitech gamepad. Now the game sees my gamepad, but still acting weird. I then tried sliding my rudder (think its my rudder. Its a little thing you slide back and forth) back and forth. When I got the rudder in the middle and left it there, the game now lets me remap the buttons on my gamepad.

Hope this helps with your problem.