PDA

View Full Version : What I'd like to see in Syndicate

AngelDiMaria08
06-10-2015, 11:24 PM
May contain Spoilers.

When I played Rogue I was happy to see Achilles Adewale and Haytham Kenway again.
Syndicate is about the British assassins, we all know that Edward Kenway after returning to England after the end of AC4BF events he joined the British Assassins so maybe why not we see a brief story about the life of Edward after BF events and how was he killed and how the child Haytham Kenway was reverted to a Templar after being bought up by his father as an assassin and the meeting of Edward's daughter with Elisse.

Seeing Edward, Haytham and Elisse again would be nice.

SixKeys
06-11-2015, 03:07 AM
All that stuff is already explained in the AC3 novel by Oliver Bowden. No need to make a game about it.

SofaJockey
06-11-2015, 07:59 AM
As the events of Syndicate are c.150 years after Black Flag and c. 75 years after Unity,
I suspect these individuals are long dead.

AngelDiMaria08
06-11-2015, 10:24 AM
As the events of Syndicate are c.150 years after Black Flag and c. 75 years after Unity,
I suspect these individuals are long dead.

I never said they are alive in 1868, events of syndicate. I just want them as a memory like Altairs in Relevations or briefly at the beginning of the game like Jacques de Molay in Unity.

AngelDiMaria08
06-11-2015, 10:25 AM
I know it is but it is still nice to see it animated

AngelDiMaria08
06-11-2015, 10:26 AM
All that stuff is already explained in the AC3 novel by Oliver Bowden. No need to make a game about it.

I know it is but it is still nice to see it animated