PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Gear and Fleur De Lys Unlock

Bipolar Matt
06-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Is it too much to hope for a patch that will allow for access to the Legendary Gear without club competitions? Clubs won't last forever, but some of us may replay this game at some point.

The Fleur De Lys sword is also locked yet. That should be an easy fix.

Farlander1991
06-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Is it too much to hope for a patch that will allow for access to the Legendary Gear without club competitions

Can't say about weapons, but all Gear that required competitions is unlocked for everybody by now, you just need to buy it with in-game money :)

Bipolar Matt
06-10-2015, 09:22 PM
At the very least put the Fleur De Lys up on the PS store for $.99 or something. It's just the principle of it. Having it there with no way to unlock.

My game still tells club competition for that gear. I'll look again to be sure.

That was aggravating in Black Flag. The community challenge content now locked up for good.

tommo256
06-10-2015, 09:25 PM
They left us hanging for a few weeks for the final club competition item the Napoleonic hood but everything should be unlocked bar the Fleur de Lys. While its bugging the OCD in me that I can't get it, it's a terrible sword anyway

Farlander1991
06-10-2015, 09:27 PM
They left us hanging for a few weeks for the final club competition item the Napoleonic hood but everything should be unlocked bar the Fleur de Lys. While its bugging the OCD in me that I can't get it, it's a terrible sword anyway

Napoleonic hood is unlocked, I bought it recently in the game.

tommo256
06-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Yeah I got it they just took a while to release it and it annoyed me :P Once they closed down club competitions they were releasing the remaining items daily, then when there was ONE god damn thing left they took 2 weeks

Anthony_E_Stark
07-15-2015, 02:06 PM
I also think that the Fleur de Lys should become available to everybody. They could even just re-release the Season Pass at a lower price, so that it contains just the sword, the extra missions and AC Chronicles: China. It would just have a disclaimer in the text of the description instead of a whole new DLC item that has to be coded for.