PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed Podcast - Submit Your Questions and Subjects Here

RinoTheBouncer
06-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey everyone,A while ago, I announced on my Twitter, that I was working on my own Assassin's Creed podcast, and I need your help creating something rich, informative and fun.So I want you to ask my anything about the franchise. Ask me about the lore, about the future of the franchise, give me topics to discuss, anything you don't understand. I'd love to discuss these subjects with fans and go in depth into the lore, so if you're interested in discussing a topic with me, you can be part of the Podcast as a guest or you can just submit your questions and I'll answer them in each episode.Thanks for your support.Reno

ACZanius
06-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Obviously we know now that Desmond along with Clay i think is alive in the "grey" so my question is, is there any epic and great way Desmond could come back and serve again in a larger mission? Like aiding us in his "spirit" form in war against Juno's takeover of the world.

ze_topazio
06-11-2015, 08:24 PM
What do you think of the game covers? how for example since AC3 they dropped the original style used by AC1 and AC2 for more fancy stuff for the main entries, I'm not counting Bro and Rev since those were expansions of sorts.

Namikaze_17
06-12-2015, 12:44 AM
How do you feel about Henry Green and his novel coming soon?

Matknapers18
06-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Are there any other forms of media that you think AC could possibly explore? We've seen AC comics, AC manga, and the upcoming arrival of an AC movie. Fans have even requested a TV series. Is there anything else that you would personally be interested in regarding expansion of the franchise?

Shahkulu101
06-12-2015, 03:34 PM
How long until the series is deemed unnecessary due to fallen sales and the emergence of Far Cry and Watch_Dogs as Ubisoft's flagship open world games? :)