PDA

View Full Version : I think the biggest problem in current Beta is the color/graphics scheme

pengchi87
06-10-2015, 04:58 AM
I can't play for long because my eyes start hurting.

Something is very wrong with the color settings.
Also, objects on the world map are not really clear, and can be easily overlooked. The game is just not pretty, not just by today's standards, but by any standards - I think HOMM 2 or 3 looks better as of now.

I hope major overhaul/improvements on said problems, because the game is unplayable as it is, making it hard to notice the good things in the game.

GamekNightPlays
06-10-2015, 04:19 PM
I can play fine, but I will grant you that something is wrong with the graphics. I have everything set to high or ultra, and yet everything seems grainy.. It is hard to explain really it just looks a bit odd.

SimplyCool2010
06-11-2015, 08:03 AM
Turn off the AA, and NO. The biggest problem is the game/software is unstable/broken. Stop harping on the graphics already! :(

GMnemonic
06-11-2015, 09:45 PM
the graphics suck big time, especially to homm VI, theres no color no soul, the adventure map looks like civilisation xD, the town screens look like a very cheap point and click game like search the object, there's no cohesion or immersion.