PDA

View Full Version : I have Unity is Black Flag worth it?:D

Dav7dhero7J7sus
06-09-2015, 08:42 PM
I have Creed Unity does black flag is good and worth it i've seen videos but want to know from people that played the two do your recommend it already having unity?:D

pacmanate
06-09-2015, 08:45 PM
I recommend it for sure. If there was one AC game I would ever recommend it is Black Flag.

It is the first and only AC game to show the Assassin and Templar conflict in a different way (Trying not to spoil anything!!)

Edward has an amazing voice actor, the best in the series for me, consistent and overall great. The ship battle mixes things up too and is way more fun to play than watch.

Go get it right now! :D

Matknapers18
06-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Absolutely. My second favourite game in the series, its really brilliant. I wouldn't hesitate to say that its the best pirate video game of all time.

Its probably the most lighthearted, fun game in the series whilst simultaneously maintaining a strong focus on the Templar/Assassin conflict that AC fans love. Hence why it attracted to many people who have never even played Assassin's Creed before. The naval combat on its own is enough to host hours upon hours of gameplay. Its a brilliant game that lived up to and exceeded all my expectations. I'd pick it up! ;D

SixKeys
06-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Get it. Black Flag is probably equal or just behind AC2 in popularity, from what I've seen.

EmptyCrustacean
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Black Flag is 10 times better than Unity so yes I would recommend it. It's the only AC game I would recommend to someone who has never played AC since it has a universal appeal (that's a polite way of saying it doesn't feel like an AC game)

SofaJockey
06-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Yep, Black Flag is almost as good as ACII and a considerable amount better than Unity.
Very easy decision.

AngelDiMaria08
06-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Although BF is the least favourite to me at all and Edward is the least favourite protagonist even after Shay Cormac but I think it was an interesting game and I highly advise you to buy it

Sorrosyss
06-11-2015, 12:57 PM
BF is defo one of the better titles, far exceeds Unity in just about every area imo - save for graphics I guess.

m4r-k7
06-11-2015, 02:31 PM
YES! Not only does it have the best protagonist in the series (IMO) but it has all round solid gameplay and is 100x more polished and smooth than Unity is. The story is great, lots of interesting stuff to do, for me it comes very close to being my favorite AC game.

ShadoeKat
06-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Black Flag is worth it, a totally different experience for an AC game. Also depending on how you feel about visuals in your games it's actually a very good looking came with the water and islands. But let me say, Edward does not move at all like Arno... meaning that Black Flag does not use the full potential of the PS4 and Xbox One. We don't really start to see that until Unity. I like the way Arno moves, feels more like a parkour compared to how Edward moves. I see Black Flag is a transition game when it comes to technical... BL has some old feeling to it from AC II and then starts to bring in some of Unity.

I just was playing it again, I've already finished it, but I love sailing the ocean and then doing battle with other ships. Also if you have last generation Rogue has the same feel as BF.

Shahkulu101
06-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Sell Unity to help fund your purchase of Black Flag - a far superior game.

luckyto
06-11-2015, 10:17 PM
I recommend it for sure. If there was one AC game I would ever recommend it is Black Flag.

It is the first and only AC game to show the Assassin and Templar conflict in a different way (Trying not to spoil anything!!)

Edward has an amazing voice actor, the best in the series for me, consistent and overall great. The ship battle mixes things up too and is way more fun to play than watch.

Go get it right now! :D

^This.