PDA

View Full Version : First level help in Demo

XyZspineZyX
05-06-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm stuck, I got the code to unlock the door, but I 'die' when I try leaving the balcony onto the street. How the heck do i leave? thanks

XyZspineZyX
05-06-2003, 06:59 PM
I'm stuck, I got the code to unlock the door, but I 'die' when I try leaving the balcony onto the street. How the heck do i leave? thanks

XyZspineZyX
05-07-2003, 12:55 AM
where are u

Here are the things I hate:

1)I hate stupid poeple who read the stupid writing on my shirts!

2)I also hate stupid people with stupid sigs!

3)I hate stupid people with stupid bumper stickers on their stupid cars!

For a list of more things I hate send a request to DubDiddALot@netscape.net

XyZspineZyX
05-07-2003, 02:53 AM
To get off the balcony, when you walk out the door turn left, jump onto the hand railing and jump again to grab onto the cable leading to the next roof top.

XyZspineZyX
06-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Its pretty easy, But I had trouble to when I got the demo. just what thor said, go to your left and zip down to the next roof top. After that your in this elevator thing. Slide down the pole. Get ready to use your lockpick. After that there are 2 guards talking to a drunk guy. Kill them or sneak pass them(Its possible). Becareful though, there might be another enemy coming to get that gun ready. Then continue the path to the stairs... Pass the fountain you see these bushes, go inside and you find a secret passage, use the laptop to get the code(5929). Then get out, As you get out there are gates open, then you follow the path until you meet this dumpster double jump on the wall... then you see the door and enter the keypad. After that your in the police station.... congrats :P, hope that helped

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 10:39 PM
I climbed up on the wall from the dumpster but I can't enter any doors...help?!

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 02:36 AM
are you talking about the first door that you come to in the polic station level? the one down the stairs with the keypad? the code is 5929

XyZspineZyX
07-20-2003, 02:26 AM
AHHHH...I got it, after playing the same level for about 3hrs that you are haveing trouble on, i beat it. They have been saying there are 2 dumpsters, i could only find 1 spot where there were 2 dumpsters but i passed that spot and went to the end of the map as far as you can go without opening any gates...when i got to the spot where i beat the level, there was only 1 dumpster, and on the other side of another wall there was a picinic table...climb on the dumpster then your at the corner where the 2 walls meet, on top of one of the walls there is rails but at the corner the rail stops and you can jump on the opposite wall and then jump again so you will be higher to reach the top of the wall with the rails and climb over...kinda hard to explain, but i finally got it!!!

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 01:23 AM
How do you jump on the opposite wall. I can not figure out how, I assume that you mean kick off the second wall, and I haven't been able to. Is there a key command I don't know about? I just hit the wall and slide to the bottom.

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Okok .. so your facing the dumpster, behind you is the picnic table.. jump your old white *** up onto the dumpster.
You will notice there is a section without black fencing(whatever you want to call it) on top of the brickwall... COULD IT BE MORE OBVIOUSE?
At the corner hit the jump command once.. then while you are in the air hit it again and you will push off the wall getting you even higher than a single. you should grab onto the tob of the wall.. pull yourself up and hopp over.

You may have to hit a couple directional keys here and there.. You'll get there buddy.. just keep sittin on you sorry *** playin games..

XyZspineZyX
11-11-2003, 01:39 AM
hah funny how no one is going to read this because it was posed liek 2 months ago

XyZspineZyX
11-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Well, people still post her every few days, but otherwise, I was here in the beginning of this board.

<table style="filter:glow[color=red, strength=6)">_________________________________________
Lung-Tung and Company
Caretaker (NOT mod) of the SC Demo Forum</table></color>

http://www3.telus.net\robert\yanyan2.jpg

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 08:09 PM
you have to go left and jump then jump again and slide along the rope (i am the master)

http://03barnardr.proboards25.com/index.cgi

please go on this web site

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 01:37 AM
ok

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/195646/Untitled.JPG

[I]<font color = "green"> MY HEART MAY BELONG TO JESUS BUT MY *** BELONGS TO VIETCONG!!![I]

Message Edited on 12/06/0312:41AM by njcl