PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

Khalid-OJ
06-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Hi it pop in my mind a good idea and it would help me it would realy realy help me if i can choose 2 to 3 mission

For example i choose a nostradamus mission and a paris stories if they were to close for each other in the map i choose them like i put them in a quest list if i want to play paris stories first and then play nostradamus mission insted of going back and the space is 450 to 600 feet or m
i just go to the mission lets call it quest list
I activate the mission the i play
fast less time and more fun and excitement

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-08-2015, 06:01 AM
i have a idea **** off

Locopells
06-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Wolverine...

Defalt221
06-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi it pop in my mind a good idea and it would help me it would realy realy help me if i can choose 2 to 3 mission

For example i choose a nostradamus mission and a paris stories if they were to close for each other in the map i choose them like i put them in a quest list if i want to play paris stories first and then play nostradamus mission insted of going back and the space is 450 to 600 feet or m
i just go to the mission lets call it quest list
I activate the mission the i play
fast less time and more fun and excitement

This is exactly like The Witche 3 (playing it now. Any questions regarding the game?) or Skyrim (esp Skyrim) and to some extent was present in AC3 where you can basically take up ALL of the side quests at a time and solve them whenever/however you want.

SofaJockey
06-08-2015, 07:26 PM
There is an immersive reason for not having quests hanging in different states.
If you start an investigation quest, why would it make sense to go off and do other quests leaving the murderer and witnesses standing around waiting for you?
Games in which the whole world is essentially on pause until you get to it are rather strange if you meta-game them in that way.

bitebug2003
06-08-2015, 09:54 PM
If you start an investigation quest, why would it make sense to go off and do other quests leaving the murderer and witnesses standing around waiting for you?
Games in which the whole world is essentially on pause until you get to it are rather strange if you meta-game them in that way.

LOL Good point

UnclePhil8
06-08-2015, 10:12 PM
>i have a idea **** off

I can already tell this communtiy is great.

bitebug2003
06-09-2015, 12:36 AM
>i have a idea **** off

I can already tell this communtiy is great.

Based off one post - my oh my. . .http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/rolleyes_zpsnjix01cv.gif

Khalid-OJ
06-09-2015, 04:45 AM

What if you can take 2 or 3 mission but not every mission you can except it with another mission and if you see it in the other way the world is on hold because you have to go to the mission then activate it soo he is waiting for you to accept the mission to kill him
Soo you can accept 2 to 3 mission but put it o hold soo when you want to play it you can send an eagle like you put in his leg a letter the you accept the mission cut it would be helpful
and another helpful thing the you can mark mor the one thing in the map it would help me alot

strigoi1958
06-09-2015, 08:33 AM
I can see what you are saying about it being a time saver and also it would save going back over the same ground. But I would assume that it is designed to be like that.

We can make time for these puzzles by fast travel and effectively save hours... something I try not to do, simply because a lot went into the making of AC games and I might miss something if I did... (and in ACBF I just liked to sail :D) Plus many games like C.O.D. nowadays have a campaign that takes an afternoon and offers no value for money. AC games give a very generous campaign and fill it full of collectibles, artifacts, puzzles, treasure and side missions.

The murder mysteries in Unity were not bad.. piecing clues together and guessing the guilty but as pointed out, they are a linear task and need to be followed from start to finish or it doesn't make sense.
The enigma puzzles were not really my thing but were something that could be left until the game was finished and could be done or not.

But I see no reason why some side missions or tasks cannot be done as we stumble across things like in AC3 (great game) thanks Defalt221... but only a few.

Too many open missions,tasks or puzzles become confusing and less enjoyable.

Sorrosyss
06-09-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm actually in agreement with the OP. It is something that could be looked at. It is quite annoying at times in Unity where you complete a mission, run back to turn it in, then the next quest is back in the area you just were. It's the same time honoured questing system that was favoured by MMOs - mainly as a time sink.

Does it have a place in AC? Well sure. But we are already able to track one quest, so I can't see it being much of an issue to add multiple items at once. As others have stated, other open world questing games (Witcher 3, Dragon Age) all can track multiple quests at once. Even MMOs have started to do reactive questing, in that objectives appear as you enter the area - eliminating the to and fro nature. If it had been implemented into Unity I'm sure it would have knocked hours off of my total play time - fast travel can only get you so far.

Khalid-OJ
06-09-2015, 10:46 PM
I can see what you are saying about it being a time saver and also it would save going back over the same ground. But I would assume that it is designed to be like that.

We can make time for these puzzles by fast travel and effectively save hours... something I try not to do, simply because a lot went into the making of AC games and I might miss something if I did... (and in ACBF I just liked to sail :D) Plus many games like C.O.D. nowadays have a campaign that takes an afternoon and offers no value for money. AC games give a very generous campaign and fill it full of collectibles, artifacts, puzzles, treasure and side missions.

The murder mysteries in Unity were not bad.. piecing clues together and guessing the guilty but as pointed out, they are a linear task and need to be followed from start to finish or it doesn't make sense.
The enigma puzzles were not really my thing but were something that could be left until the game was finished and could be done or not.

But I see no reason why some side missions or tasks cannot be done as we stumble across things like in AC3 (great game) thanks Defalt221... but only a few.

Too many open missions,tasks or puzzles become confusing and less enjoyable.

will you prove a good point i can't top it

RAngerb0y75th
06-10-2015, 06:53 PM
My idea is for a new game setting. I think post world war 1 germany would be a great setting. U could witness the rise of the nazi party and adolf hitler. Then the end of the game or final missin could be to attempt to assassinate hitler before he can start world war 2 , obviously u wouldn't kill him and maybe for the first time ur character dies or runs away into exile, due to the shame of failing to stop hitler from plunging the world into war. Thoughts? Its very unlikely that ubisoft would see this or take inspiration off of it all by itself, but if u agree with me or think the same way, share the message around for greater chances of ubisoft finding this or maybe using this idea in a future game