PDA

View Full Version : Can you replay Paris Stories and Enigmas?

Dav7dhero7J7sus
06-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Hi i have creed unity but i want to know if you can replay paris stories, companions and enigmas and like every side mission on the game because i don't see the replay button when i am in helix but maybe it only appears when i end them all or in the end of the game do you know if you can? because i like games where you replay things over and over and when you want. Thanks.:D

SixKeys
06-07-2015, 08:41 PM
I don't think so. Some side missions are replayable, but the Enigmas and Paris stories aren't if I recall correctly.

ShadoeKat
06-07-2015, 09:00 PM
It doesn't look like it unless you delete the data that has been saved and then you start from total scratch. I had asked this previously but received no reply so my guess there is no way within the game itself. :( Just can replay missions, not the story is the only option.

Dav7dhero7J7sus
06-07-2015, 09:04 PM
ah okay next game they have to make everything replayable because it is a lot of fun to replay when you want.;):D

VoldR
08-31-2015, 01:40 PM
Was hoping there's a solution, but alas no... I'm missing napoleon's romantic stroll recording... Dunno where I put it or if deleted by accident. So now only way to get it is restarting :o