PDA

View Full Version : A.I. - reason behind crash

simonhaze86
06-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Hello,
Thought I would share my insight regarding the game crash.

I've played around 5 games with only human players and no crashes, but all three times when I've played against the A.I. the game has crashed.

Sorry if this is already known.

Cheers

Ubi-Houck
06-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Hello,
Thought I would share my insight regarding the game crash.

I've played around 5 games with only human players and no crashes, but all three times when I've played against the A.I. the game has crashed.

Sorry if this is already known.

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear you are having crashing issues in the beta and I want to thank you for reporting this issue. When you are playing against the AI, is there a specific time it seems to be crashing? (For example: entering combat, entering town or on the AI's turn)

Thanks

simonhaze86
06-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Hello,
unfortunately the crashes seems to be quite random. One time it was just after finishing a combat against a neutral pack, another time when I entered or exited the town. If I do find a correlation, I will report it.

Cheers

Taixzidane
06-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Got the same issue. Game crushes on me several times already. Playing agains an A.I. Also got the game bug where it is stuck on A.I. turn. But for me save/load does not fix the issue. Still enemy A.I. (palyer 2) turn just wont end. Even with going out of the game and then load did not help. Any idea what is the problem here.

Valderrama1990
06-08-2015, 01:53 PM
I am having the same issue.

My frame rate also drops a lot when the AI is doing its/their turn.

marsansin
06-08-2015, 06:33 PM
I have also encountered problem when playing AI where Player 2's turn never ends. Exiting game & restarting has always fixed problem when I restart using autosave game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Hi Guys, for those suffering crashing/ freezing, have you tried the steps in the FAQ here? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1133234-Crashing-Freezing-in-Might-and-Magic-Heroes-VII-Beta

If you have, please let us know if they have helped.

Thanks