PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone an answer to this

zugfuhrer
03-04-2004, 04:08 AM
I plays VOW and VEF sometimes. I sometimes make myself the pleasure to watch the screen with the "S" command and scrutinize the ping status.
One thing I have seen puzzles me.

Sometimes player xx ping-status raises very much and very often, in the next moment, I can read "xx got killed by zz". Is there higher need for packet exchange when you have someone in fireposition, or is it cheating?

If it is cheating can´t anything be done abut it? Like a logfile that discovers this?

zugfuhrer
03-04-2004, 04:08 AM
I plays VOW and VEF sometimes. I sometimes make myself the pleasure to watch the screen with the "S" command and scrutinize the ping status.

Sometimes player xx ping-status raises very much and very often, in the next moment, I can read "xx got killed by zz". Is there higher need for packet exchange when you have someone in fireposition, or is it cheating?

If it is cheating can´t anything be done abut it? Like a logfile that discovers this?

Oleg_Maddox
03-04-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by zugfuhrer:

No cheating here.

zugfuhrer
03-04-2004, 10:07 AM
I you say so

p1ngu666
03-04-2004, 10:22 AM
just transmitting more data, hence ping go up

http://www.pingu666.modded.me.uk/mysig3.jpg