PDA

View Full Version : ACS:E3 predictions thread

dimbismp
06-05-2015, 01:29 PM
So,this is what will happen in E3 imo:

First of all,we are going to get a cgi trailer,because it is a tradition to do so etc.It is probably going to be awesome,as the vast majority of cinematic AC trailers

Then,we are going to get a gameplay demo,showcasing new things we haven't seen before,like:
-Rainy weather and/or nightime
-Use of the small kukri(?) sword
-Probably the reveal of the cane
-First Evie gameplay
I predict that the demo will show an assassination mission.Hopefully,Jacob will have his own animations this tim around

ninja4hire10
06-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Yeah, that'll all happen, no doubt. We'll probably get a better look at how this "vehicular play" (carriages, Thames boats) "changes" mission approaches. And no doubt I'm looking forward to it.

Add to that my hopes they'll reveal what all will be included in the Season Pass; I've pre-ordered the Gold Edition and can't wait to see what my extra cash bought me.

Locopells
06-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Steam Trains!

Sushiglutton
06-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Love, love AC trailers! Hopefully there will be something cool. Also hearing forward to what music they have chosen as Ubi is really good at selecting interesting stuff.

BananaBlighter
06-05-2015, 07:40 PM
I love watching the CGI trailers over and over...especially if they have great music as they usually do. Of course I'm more hyped about the gameplay though, and I want to see how development has progressed since the reveal demo. What I especially feel that I need to see is the whether the cover system is going to be left obsolete or not, how in depth the combat is including the other weapons, and whether the animations have been improved and don't look so glitchy. Oh yeah, and TRAINS!!! #ThomasTheTankEngine

pacmanate
06-05-2015, 07:52 PM
-Rainy weather and/or nightime
-Use of the small kukri(?) sword
-Probably the reveal of the cane
-First Evie gameplay

Doesn't sound too thrilling...

Altair1789
06-05-2015, 08:25 PM
-Rain, and hopefully it's good rain
-I hope there's winter, but that's unlikely at this point
-Evie gameplay
-Graphics and atmosphere that I can distinguish from Unity
-Some unique animations
-Fixed animations (throwing knife+ cover, cover uses Unity's hard cover animation for a split second after killling a target)
-Hopefully a countryside or forest-y area
-Swordcanescythe
-Police, so far we've only seen the gang guys

Matknapers18
06-05-2015, 09:12 PM
The E3 demo's usually follow quite a similar structure. The sequence of events may vary in order but the formula stays relatively similar. So I'm gonna predict something like this, get ready its pretty detailed xD

Demo will start by setting the scene. This will involve Jacob walking around the streets of London a bit, so we get a glimpse of the living world. Similar to how in AC4 demo we see Edward stroll through the pirate camp, in the AC3 demo we see Connor running through the frontier and how in Unity we see Arno climb down and walk around Notre Dame. Perhaps a quick carriage tour for Syndicate. They probably chuck in a side activity opportunity there as well. Like how they introduced the medicine quest in the AC3 demo and the murder mystery in ACU.

Then typically you get the stealth section. In the AC3 demo, we see Connor lurking in the bushes when hunting deer, we see Edward sneak through the jungle, and we see Arno creep through that house to interrogate that old dude. Same applied to the Unity co-op demo where we saw the squad sneak through the Luxembourg Palace. That will probably take up the majority of the demo, showing off the hidden rope hook thing and the hallucinogenic darts. I'd hope to see Jacob move a body.

They then show a bit of combat. In AC4 we see Edward shooting the snipers with his pistols, Connor having that big fight outside the fortress and in the ACU demo, Arno takes out a couple enemies before the stealth sequence. This combat bit may come before or after the stealth sequence, its impossible to tell.

And then finally, the demo's always end with an explosive, action packed section. In AC4 we see the naval warfare, as Edward boards that man of war, slaughtering the crew. In AC3 we see Connor shoot the explosive barrel causing havoc in the fortress. And then in the ACU co-op we see the big fight in the Palace Dining Room. Given that we've already seen a Gang fight, I think it will be a fight on top of a train. Or a Carriage chase could pop up perhaps. My guess is that they will show both, given their significance in the game.

And then the demo will end with the camera panning out over London with dramatic music and Aisha Tyler screaming "Wasn't that Awesome?!"

EDIT: I can see the mission actually being Evie instead of Jacob. If its both, then we're in for a treat, because there is no way they could follow the formulal above with 2 characters.

prince162010
06-05-2015, 11:51 PM
-Police, so far we've only seen the gang guys

You just said police!.. so what about this ? ;)

http://s2.postimg.org/myxuw5abd/455.jpg

dimbismp
06-06-2015, 08:21 AM
You just said police!.. so what about this ? ;)

http://s2.postimg.org/myxuw5abd/455.jpg
Lol
They are just walking while 2 meters away,some gang members torture another man

BananaBlighter
06-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Lol
They are just walking while 2 meters away,some gang members torture another man

Yep, we better see some improved AI.

VoXngola
06-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Yep, we better see some improved AI.

But stupid A.I is one of the core pillars of the franchise. ;)

SixKeys
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
But stupid A.I is one of the core pillars of the franchise. ;)

Navigation, combat, stealth and stupid AI. Sounds about right.

dxsxhxcx
06-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Wasn't nightime present in Revelations?

CGI trailer, gameplay trailer involving both protagonists, different fight styles/skillset for each protagonist, [add everything else we've been asking for years here]