PDA

View Full Version : Hackers getting into servers?



Hawgdog
05-22-2004, 06:14 AM
Are hackers getting into servers hosting games on oobi and hyper?
I guess the firewall wont protect you from hackers when you just allowed them in, eh?

Whats the answer?

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/sharkdog.gif
When you get to Hell, tell 'em HawgDog sent you!

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/says.jpg

Hawgdog
05-22-2004, 06:14 AM
Are hackers getting into servers hosting games on oobi and hyper?
I guess the firewall wont protect you from hackers when you just allowed them in, eh?

Whats the answer?

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/sharkdog.gif
When you get to Hell, tell 'em HawgDog sent you!

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/says.jpg

pourshot
05-22-2004, 06:20 AM
I read your post over in community support, it just goes to show how far some people will go to cheat.I dont understand it at all http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

I hope there is a fix for this.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~andycarroll68/mybaby.jpeg.JPG
Ride It Like Ya Stole It

Curly_109
05-22-2004, 06:43 AM
Someone already post topic with a good link to anti cheater.avi clip. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Also do not understand them---mybe they are frustrated in some way or somethinghttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Hawgdog
05-22-2004, 06:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pourshot:
I read your post over in community support, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, incorrect. I'm HawgDog, that is the imposter hawg-dawg. Check registration dates.

I read the thread also, and wondered how at risk I was with my various firewalls etc.

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/sharkdog.gif
When you get to Hell, tell 'em HawgDog sent you!

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/says.jpg

pourshot
05-22-2004, 07:22 AM
Sorry old chap I will be sure to check next time to make sure I get the right dog http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Rather bad form for some one to be able to use such a similar sig dont you think.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~andycarroll68/mybaby.jpeg.JPG
Ride It Like Ya Stole It

lil_labbit
05-22-2004, 02:12 PM
So hackers aren't allowed to fly? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif
Where does it say that in the rules ? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif
Also DON'T EVER take your firewall down! It does NOT MATTER where you are... It DOES NOT mean the hacker is playing the game...

And you got a double now Hawgdog ?
DAMN I wish UBI would do something - its been going on for ages - they even comeon as UBI-Red in the chat http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I had one too - It's quiet now thank goodness - but I'm still banned from Hyper - gotte email Jirri sometime...

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Night is better than Day

Hawg-dawg
05-22-2004, 03:00 PM
I,The Ginuine Hawg-dawg. AKA
"Dawg-of Death"(The other one dosnt even own a Harley)have had my FB conf. file hacked so cheats work ,twice ........................

I get "remote users "from time to time that arn't in ubi lobby .

Im thinking of hosting from limited account with read only files in xp pro but sidewinder profiles dont work then .

You have to want to cheat bad to stup to hacking to do it.

Just another day in IL2 http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/51.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sat May 22 2004 at 02:09 PM.]

JK-1
05-22-2004, 03:17 PM
What I have done to prevent hacking is ,Hide the Config file ,Set it to Read only ,And I have assigned an Administrative Password to this same file. And so far so Good ,But I guess only time will tell. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Hawgdog
05-22-2004, 03:31 PM
"And you got a double now Hawgdog ?"

yes, I guess the lack of creativity finally hit the combat sim community. I've even gotten PM's from Hyper flyers thinking 'it' was me...pathetic. I'm sure he'll come back with some blistering retort proving why he should keep it.
I suggested he use BuzzT or RaybanJunkey, but no... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

Dunkelgrun
05-22-2004, 03:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawg-dawg:
I,The Ginuine Hawg-dawg. AKA
"Dawg-of Death"(The other one dosnt even own a Harley)have had my FB conf. file hacked so cheats work ,twice ........................

I get "remote users "from time to time that arn't in ubi lobby .

Im thinking of hosting from limited account with read only files in xp pro but sidewinder profiles dont work then .

You have to want to cheat bad to stup to hacking to do it.

Just another day in IL2 http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/51.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sat May 22 2004 at 02:09 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



English language? No.
Native English speaker? Unforgivable.
Non Native English speaker? OK, we'll let you off. This time.
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/53.gif

http://www.uploadit.org/igmusapa/tft2.jpg
www.nightbomber.com (http://www.nightbomber.com)

Dunkelgrun aka 242Sqn_Cat

Hawg-dawg
05-22-2004, 03:48 PM
and to the imposter, it was cute for awhile, but please, get a life sport. I shot you down every time I went against you. Each, and every time. Remember the IDC server? Guess whohttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
pffft, doesnt own a harley? Where'd you get that idea? '78 XLCR double pffffft.
----------------------------------------------
Ok doggy .You have never touch nor could you touch ... THE DAWG ON DEATH ....

I've been Hawg-dawg(the Ginuine Dawg)for about 5 years in communities , email and the like. Hince haveing a life other than just here
sport(speaking of which we call sportsers Pigglets).... Nice Pigglet http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

Blistering retort #1 http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sat May 22 2004 at 03:00 PM.]

Hawg-dawg
05-22-2004, 03:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunkelgrun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawg-dawg:
I,The Ginuine Hawg-dawg. AKA
"Dawg-of Death"(The other one dosnt even own a Harley)have had my FB conf. file hacked so cheats work ,twice ........................

I get "remote users "from time to time that arn't in ubi lobby .

Im thinking of hosting from limited account with read only files in xp pro but sidewinder profiles dont work then .

You have to want to cheat bad to stup to hacking to do it.

Just another day in IL2 http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/51.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sat May 22 2004 at 02:09 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



English language? No.
Native English speaker? Unforgivable.
Non Native English speaker? OK, we'll let you off. This time.
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/53.gif

http://www.uploadit.org/igmusapa/tft2.jpg
http://www.nightbomber.com

Dunkelgrun aka 242Sqn_Cat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
----------------------------------------------

Arfffff http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/351.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Hawg-dawg
05-22-2004, 05:15 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif ........... Dawg of Death

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

T_O_A_D
05-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Ok you two Dogs, Sniff each others butt and wag your tails http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif

Beyond that. what config are you talking about the one in IL2 or somewhere else?

Have you checked your Private Topics recently? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=ugtpc&s=400102)
My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=49310655&m=15310285&p=1)
131st_Toad's Squad link (http://www.geocities.com/vfw_131st/)
http://home.mchsi.com/~131st_vfw/T_O_A_D.jpg

Hawg-dawg
05-22-2004, 06:13 PM
I might have fleas .... kinda of itchin http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/34.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 02:50 AM
Yes......conf file in IL2

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

trumper
05-23-2004, 03:02 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif OH OH I see the dog wardens van on the prowl,which one will have the removal of the knackers operation first LOL http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif oh stop cocking your legs up on the c/o 's plane,it rots the tyres,DOWN BOYS http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 04:06 AM
arf

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Locust_
05-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Hey Neither one of you is the original Hawg*Dawg

I am the original Dawg.....

Dawgggggggggggggg Catcherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do the Dogggggg!!!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/AFJ_Locust/p38loco1sig.jpg

PriK
05-23-2004, 08:19 AM
This thread rocks!

A-Cat CharveL

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine. (http://www.acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25)

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 09:08 AM
This realy upsets you ....... get a life
Momma told you your the only one . got bad news. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

lil_labbit
05-23-2004, 10:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawg-dawg:
Yes......conf file in IL2

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe - it may not be hacking at all...

Try this (even offline http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ) -
Change the values for Forest, Sky and/or Water in the conf.ini file under either the OpenGL or the DirectX headers at the end... remember what you set them to.

Now start FB. - You dont even have to fly... So do a Quit and look at the values you entered - THEY CHANGE FOR ME - FB "resets" them. Solution I found was to change them and make conf.ini ReadOnly...

http://members.home.nl/lil.labbit/lilseesya.jpg
Night is better than Day

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 10:42 AM
I'll try that Thanks ............. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawgdog:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by copy-cat:
This realy upsets you ....... get a life
big Sucka since 1969..... Fatheads Forever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah...not really.
I'm not upset at your lack of creativity, I'm sure your grades and career reflect that.

I'm tired of getting PM's here and on hyper about your bonehead moves.
It wouldn't be so bad if you could fly for sh1t.
-----------------------------------------------

People that know me in this community ,know that I would do most anything for them. Bend over backwards, go out of my way, give a relentles effort, ect.,ect.

Tell me Oh great one just what you would like the Dawg of Death to do. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif



AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sun May 23 2004 at 11:18 AM.]

Hawg-dawg
05-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Fish On Boys http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gifZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ-----ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ http://www.ballyhood.com/hawg_dawg.htm

And what do you want................?

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

[This message was edited by Hawg-dawg on Sun May 23 2004 at 08:29 PM.]

Hawg-dawg
05-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Don't be afraid' tell me . What is it that you want me to do ? .............................

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

HH Quazi
05-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Ok now guys. Which one of you is the imposter? And since I'll never get an honest answer out the impersonating Hawg-dawg, I am going to say the one that registered in 2002 is the real deal. BTW, how are you, imposter, able to use a name that already existed? I had to use an extra "t" in my name because the name with one t in it was already registered. Must have been an inside job. Who do you know Imposter-dawg? Ooo, that name has a ring to it. "Imposter-dawg" Just remember real deal Hawg-dog, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This is the one of the funnest threads I've seen.

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/nightschpanker/QuasiPOWsmall.jpg

Hawg-dawg
05-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Yawn..... Waiting http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/51.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Prangerman
05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Back to the subject...

... I use Zonealarm firewall but I can't use it when I fly online at HL. Is there a way to leave it on and still fly online at HL?

Hawg-dawg
05-24-2004, 03:48 PM
I dont no about zone alarm ... but i would think you could open ports that HL uses.......


Hmmm Hm Hm hu

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Hunter82
05-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Look if you guys are dating and all why don't you get a room at the dawg pound....if not take it to PM because all this butt sniffing is getting really boring...

==============================
Mudmovers (http://www.mudmovers.com)
ATI Catalyst Beta Tester
Catalyst Feedback (http://apps.ati.com/driverfeedback/)
Catalyst Driver Download (http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html)
==============================

Hawg-dawg
05-24-2004, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hunter82:
Look if you guys are dating and all why don't you get a room at the dawg pound....if not take it to PM because all this butt sniffing is getting really boring...

==============================



Hunter, Exactly, I realy appreciate your concern. Thank you. This Dog has insulted my name ,education, career and ace-ship . All because we share a simular name that thousands of others have as well . As you can see here...
http://www.google.com/ ...it isn't the work of a creative genius. The generous man that I am , I have ask the Dog how he would like this situation resolved ? He simply states he would like me to learn to fly better ......

Doggy .................. Agreed http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Doggy anytime you would like to school http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/mockface.gif the "Dawg of Death" Hawg-dawg, you are welcome join my server hosted nightly on UBI.........Monday(or what ever day it is, you'll figure it out)@the Dawg Fights.

Until then .......... S~

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

SlickStick
05-24-2004, 09:41 PM
I kind of got lost in the "Will the real Hawg-D(aw/o)g, please shut up?" part of the thread, but did we actually resolve anything about how your conf.ini file is getting over-written?

Is it from outside source, or is code doing it? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

___________________________
çk"*¯k 2004

http://imageshack.us/files/sigSpitIX.JPG
Coming Soon to a Six near you...http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

LuckyBoy1
05-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Let's see... the surest way to prove that someone never worked at the Skunk Works is to see him say so right out in public.

The surest way to prove that you're not the original anything is to take the handle hog or hawg anything.

I really was hoping there would have been some like, information on the subject posted in this thread instead of well... what we got three pages of instead. Still, I'd like an answer, so I'm going to start a new thread. Mess it up with your hogbaby fit and I'll take your tricycles away from you. That includes your big wheel! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

Solutions for internet security & spyware problems... http://www.geocities.com/callingelvis911/s_s.html

Luckyboy = Senior hydraulic landing gear designer for the P-11 & Contributing Editor to Complete Users magazine.

Capt-Hawg
05-26-2004, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hawg-dawg:
and to the imposter, it was cute for awhile, but please, get a life sport. I shot you down every time I went against you. Each, and every time. Remember the IDC server? Guess whohttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
pffft, doesnt own a harley? Where'd you get that idea? '78 XLCR double pffffft.
----------------------------------------------
Ok doggy .You have never touch nor could you touch ... THE DAWG ON DEATH ....

I've been Hawg-dawg(the Ginuine Dawg)for about 5 years in communities , email and the like. Hince haveing a life other than just here
sport(speaking of which we call sportsers Pigglets).... Nice Pigglet http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/88.gif

Blistering retort #1 http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/59.gif

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever
_______________________________________________



Which one is the XLCR. Its edited out of your post. Is That a plane ?

Dont dump it !

It happens you know..............