PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Beta

Titahn
06-05-2015, 09:57 AM
After a few hours on the beta, let's give our overall opinion on the game (overall, not taking into account the bugs, it's a Beta).

Like this people who hesitate may, or may not, precommand the game to try the Beta too !

interritus666
06-05-2015, 10:01 AM
After a few hours on the beta, let's give our overall opinion on the game (overall, not taking into account the bugs, it's a Beta).

Like this people who hesitate may, or may not, precommand the game to try the Beta too !

Take the FEEDBACK Beta thread - i think its better :cool: so we have all in one thread

Titahn
06-05-2015, 10:09 AM
You can't vote in the feedback beta thread.

To give detailed reasons of what should, and shouldn't be, what we liked and we didn't, the feedback beta thread is indeed the best. To have a quick overview of what people think of the beta overall, this one may become better ^^

Elle-One
06-05-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm pleasantly surprised that the feedback seems to be listened to at this point. After the whole Shadow Council stuff, I assumed Ubi would just plop out the beta, have people play it a few weeks and ignore most comments, but so far they have reacted to user feedback even to the point where some things were changed. At the very least, the support team will tell that a feature people were missing will be in the full game. On the user side, there has been refreshingly little rage spam and yelling. This may still turn out to be a nice game.

RobvD84
06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
I still think the beta needs a longer period or atleast multiple phases. So far my biggest problem i have with this game is that the pace is really slow and that there are some things that makes the game a bit unplayable. Like crashes at certain % of map explored on the 4 player map. I already had 4 crashes today because of that. Makes me not want to continue playing. I hope this issue is solved soon.

Widliczka67PL
06-06-2015, 12:10 PM
very awesome but i enjoyed H6 more than this beta. but i look foward on full game !

keldaur
06-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Well, there is a lot of bugged things, and stuff that needs to be worked on. Can't really score more than a 3 with that in mind

Fireseed
06-06-2015, 11:22 PM
I had fun. The core game mechanics are working, the UI and adventure map looking nice. It seems the game is on a good way.