PDA

View Full Version : Maybe someday ?

PTTuser
01-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Hello,

I'd like to see the ability to set the view distance to a higher value... Will a patch or the addon make it possible ? Just like Resistance for Flashpoint made it possible to increase dramatically this distance.

On another topic, I'd like to see more immersive briefings, I mean so that we feel we're in a real briefing room, showing a map, seeing other pilots and useless details in background. Kinda like what were the briefings in some really old games ( Gunship 2000, SWOTL, B17, EAW). Has anything been done to improve this part ? Even a static picture for each country would be nice...

Thank you

PTTuser
01-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Hello,

I'd like to see the ability to set the view distance to a higher value... Will a patch or the addon make it possible ? Just like Resistance for Flashpoint made it possible to increase dramatically this distance.

On another topic, I'd like to see more immersive briefings, I mean so that we feel we're in a real briefing room, showing a map, seeing other pilots and useless details in background. Kinda like what were the briefings in some really old games ( Gunship 2000, SWOTL, B17, EAW). Has anything been done to improve this part ? Even a static picture for each country would be nice...

Thank you