PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ntrk s in Campaign!

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Hi

I have built a big campaign.

Now i am working on the videos.
When i tried to test the black&white videos, it was impossible, to make them run.
For a 1/4 second long, the game tries to load the video, showing very short 'Lade Video', then it breaks off and jumps directly to the next mission.

I made all like recommended. I tried .trk and .ntrk - videos, had them in the \intros- folder,- nothing.

The campaign.ini reads as follows:
[Main]
Class il2.game.campaign.CampaignBlue
awardsClass il2.game.campaign.AwardsDEfighter
EpilogueTrack Intros/End109.trk
[list]
* Intros/intro
T.mis
*Intros/quick0000.ntrk
T.mis
* Intros/quick0001.ntrk
T.mis

The mission T.mis is a small mission only to test the videos in a blank campaign environment.

In the video player, the videos run perfect, only the campaign game engine isn't able to load them.

Another problem occured:

When using recon- target in the mission builder, often the triggers are not recognized by the game. I had to build 'secure bridge' for 1 minute -- targets for my missions. That of course isn't really good.

Greetings and thanks,

Morgenstern

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Hi

I have built a big campaign.

Now i am working on the videos.
When i tried to test the black&white videos, it was impossible, to make them run.
For a 1/4 second long, the game tries to load the video, showing very short 'Lade Video', then it breaks off and jumps directly to the next mission.

I made all like recommended. I tried .trk and .ntrk - videos, had them in the \intros- folder,- nothing.

The campaign.ini reads as follows:
[Main]
Class il2.game.campaign.CampaignBlue
awardsClass il2.game.campaign.AwardsDEfighter
EpilogueTrack Intros/End109.trk
[list]
* Intros/intro
T.mis
*Intros/quick0000.ntrk
T.mis
* Intros/quick0001.ntrk
T.mis

The mission T.mis is a small mission only to test the videos in a blank campaign environment.

In the video player, the videos run perfect, only the campaign game engine isn't able to load them.

Another problem occured:

When using recon- target in the mission builder, often the triggers are not recognized by the game. I had to build 'secure bridge' for 1 minute -- targets for my missions. That of course isn't really good.

Greetings and thanks,

Morgenstern

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Bump. Your missions kick ***.