PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - The Tour

Mr_Shade
06-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Join us for the world exclusive premiere of Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate during Assassin’s Creed Syndicate The Tour to play the game before anyone else!

From June 16 to 18, Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate comes to 6 cities all over the world, and from June 17 to 19 in Australia.

Get your hands on the game for the first time and enjoy a 1-hour immersive experience in the style of the Victorian London era.

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Exclusive_hands_on_session2_UK.jpg

You will be able to play the game before anyone else and discover brand new game content. On top of that, you will experience a variety of activities which will immerse you in the Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate universe:

On entering the event, you’ll be introduced to Jacob Frye who will explain the event you’re about to experience. Will you follow his lead and help him break the corrupt stranglehold on London?

You’ll be given the opportunity to watch our newest trailers and videos in a theatre and be shown a brand new gameplay demo.

During the event, you will be surrounded by the artwork from all Assassin’s Creed games, giving you the chance to catch up on the characters and places in the Assassin’s Creed history.

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Assassincreed_art_and_historyV3_UK.jpg

Use your smartphone on an interactive map of London which will give you access to more info on the game. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn more on the setting of the game, the characters and the new game features.

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Interactive_london_map2_UK.jpg

There will also be an authentic 19th century Barber Shop during the event where you’ll be able to get shaved in a 19th century fashion or just see what a Victorian London Barber Shop was like.

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Barbershop1_UK.jpg

Fancy a tattoo? Come to the tattoo parlor and leave with an awesome (temporary) tattoo of art from the Assassin’s Creed universe.

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Tattoo_Parlor_UK.jpg

Register for free on the Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate The Tour website and choose a slot to secure your place in this fantastic event. (http://www.assassinscreed-event.com)

http://ubistatic2-a.akamaihd.net/emea/gamesites/ubiportal/news/acstour/Photocall_ALL_LOCS.jpg

#ACSYNDICATETOUR

Cornik22
06-03-2015, 11:06 PM
I'll be there in Madrid!! :)

ze_topazio
06-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Madrid is around 5 hours by car from where I live, there's no way I'm making such trip just to play a demo though.

dimbismp
06-04-2015, 11:00 AM
I am nowhere near those places,but i find it really encouraging that the public can play a demo so early.Probably means that the devs are confident and that there aren't many bugs.

bryanctan
06-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Be the 1st to play AC Syndicate in London & witness E3 as if you were there! http://bit.ly/1K9TUEU

Also Tours in:

Paris
Madrid
Milano
Stockholm
Moscow [July]
Amsterdam
Berlin
Sydney [June 17th -19th]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGlrqNdUkAABBeN.jpg

#ACSyndicateTour

https://assassinscreed-event.com/

Website maybe getting a lot of traffic, please do try again later!

I would like to attend the event in Moscow, but it doesn't seem to be an option on the registration page.
Any help?

Sorrosyss
06-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Dearest Mr Shade (or other ubi rep). Couple of questions if I may?

- The pass that you download. I take it you scan the bar code off our phone screens or do we need to print them out?

- Does the demo allow us to play as Evie?

- Do you anticipate any freebies or goodie bags for attendees? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to try the game, but getting across to that side of London is going to set me back quite a bit of money.

- Will we be asked to give proper feedback? Survey etc? Would love if we were able to help contribute to improving the game.

- And finally, given that you are happy for the public to play the demo, are there plans to put the demo up on psn/xbl after the event for those who literally could not attend?

Thanks for your time.

Moon_Selena
06-04-2015, 01:23 PM
I second the question about the one in Moscow. I suppose it's too early for it to show up on the list since the event is held in July, but I'd really appreciate more information.

Mr_Shade
06-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Dearest Mr Shade (or other ubi rep). Couple of questions if I may?

- The pass that you download. I take it you scan the bar code off our phone screens or do we need to print them out?

- Does the demo allow us to play as Evie?

- Do you anticipate any freebies or goodie bags for attendees? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to try the game, but getting across to that side of London is going to set me back quite a bit of money.

- Will we be asked to give proper feedback? Survey etc? Would love if we were able to help contribute to improving the game.

- And finally, given that you are happy for the public to play the demo, are there plans to put the demo up on psn/xbl after the event for those who literally could not attend?

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

The pass - if you have a clear phone screen - you should be OK - however if you wish to print to be 100% - please remember to bring it ;)

Demo content is under wraps at present, however - it won't contain anything related to story etc and is the same demo as they are playing at E3 :)

The gameplay experience is just that - it's a chance to play the game, so they might not collect detailed feedback.

Can't say about freebies or availability of the demo.

Shahkulu101
06-04-2015, 04:03 PM
No Glasgow or Edinburgh?

Anti-Scottish discrimination, boycotting Syndicate.

Mr_Shade
06-04-2015, 04:08 PM
No Glasgow or Edinburgh?

Anti-Scottish discrimination, boycotting Syndicate.

:(

Mr_Shade
06-04-2015, 04:09 PM
I second the question about the one in Moscow. I suppose it's too early for it to show up on the list since the event is held in July, but I'd really appreciate more information.

Hi, if you post on your local RU forum - your RU Community Manager will be able to help!

Shahkulu101
06-04-2015, 04:15 PM
:(

I'm just kidding Shade. I could never not buy AC. ;)

If I'm honest I don't think a location in Scotland would attract considerable attention, games don't seem to be as big here - still very popular - but not on the same scale as the rest of the UK. Of course that's my own general, rather baseless opinion so who knows...

jonny5isalive15
06-04-2015, 04:57 PM
I have a few questions.

would we be just playing the demo or are there other activities involved?
and about how long is this event?

Mr_Shade
06-04-2015, 08:20 PM
I have a few questions.

would we be just playing the demo or are there other activities involved?
and about how long is this event?

Answers are on the website :)

This year, Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate will be brought to 8 cities all over the world during E3. From 16th to 18th June , you will have the unique opportunity to play Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate before anyone else.

Within a 19th century London setting, you will experience an immersive and interactive Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate event with a hands-on demo and additional Assassin’s Creed activities.

Join us to participate in Assassin’s CreedŽ Syndicate The Tour. If you want to guarantee entry, you have to register and book a slot on this website.

You must be at least 18 years old to register and you may be asked for proof of age.

SofaJockey
06-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Well this sounds fun.
London is my home town so attending a demo within the location of the game itself is additionally fitting.
I've never physically been to any games related demo, event or show, so this will be a first for me.

Mr_Shade
06-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Well this sounds fun.
London is my home town so attending a demo within the location of the game itself is additionally fitting.
I've never physically been to any games related demo, event or show, so this will be a first for me.

You should have fun at this one, come say hello! :)

Alphacos007
06-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Going to the Berlin one, no doubt :)

SofaJockey
06-07-2015, 11:57 AM
You should have fun at this one, come say hello! :)

I will do that, though I admit to being a little self-conscious.
I'm an enthusiastic gamer hiding in the body of a 50-something baldy business guy.
Most of my 'peers' play golf, do gardening or other dull 'over the hill' hobbies.

For the first time my online 'SofaJockey' alter-ego gets to take a back seat while middle-aged gamer turns up 'in the flesh !
That's a little distressing, so please be kind :-)

jp2899
06-07-2015, 07:40 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:confused::c onfused::confused::confused:
I do not know but they could at least when launching a game in the Assassin's Creed saga could cast not only for PS4 but for the PS3 because there are people who do not have the PS4

SofaJockey
06-08-2015, 08:44 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:confused::c onfused::confused::confused:
I do not know but they could at least when launching a game in the Assassin's Creed saga could cast not only for PS4 but for the PS3 because there are people who do not have the PS4

They will not release for old technology because to do so would hold back the game.
There is usually a period cross-generation when games release on both old and next generation (eg Black Flag).
That time has now passed.

Mr_Shade
06-10-2015, 10:37 AM
I will do that, though I admit to being a little self-conscious.
I'm an enthusiastic gamer hiding in the body of a 50-something baldy business guy.
Most of my 'peers' play golf, do gardening or other dull 'over the hill' hobbies.

For the first time my online 'SofaJockey' alter-ego gets to take a back seat while middle-aged gamer turns up 'in the flesh !
That's a little distressing, so please be kind :-)

I'm 43 - balding myself LOL!

BDidace
06-11-2015, 09:56 AM
I'm 17 and is going to Stockholm. Do you guys think I'm getting in or are they very strict about the rules? I thought the age limit was 17 because that's where Ubisoft put it in the US.:cool:

Mr_Shade
06-11-2015, 10:58 AM
I'm 17 and is going to Stockholm. Do you guys think I'm getting in or are they very strict about the rules? I thought the age limit was 17 because that's where Ubisoft put it in the US.:cool:

Hi,

No, it's 18 years and over - you where asked to confirm your age was 18 or over when you applied?

They will check your ID - and if you are under 18, I'm sorry but you won't be able to play or possibly enter the venue.

CashamaraKilla
06-13-2015, 11:06 PM
I'm having trouble getting online I need someone to walk me threw maybe a good 5min of ur time and possible new online friends..

arsh101
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Hey, I am gonna send an email to geta chance to go to the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Playtest Road Show, but do you know when it starts and finishes, because I am a Big Fan of this wonderful franchise and would like to get a chance to test the upcoming game so much, it's just that I got work on that day and would hope to make it to both the Playtest and my work...

Mr_Shade
06-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey, I am gonna send an email to geta chance to go to the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Playtest Road Show, but do you know when it starts and finishes, because I am a Big Fan of this wonderful franchise and would like to get a chance to test the upcoming game so much, it's just that I got work on that day and would hope to make it to both the Playtest and my work...

Hi,

For the EMEA one, it's running from the 16th to the 18th - however slots maybe full!!

You can check availability on the website: www.assassinscreed-event.com

Tecstar70
06-16-2015, 11:44 AM
Bit cheeky maybe, but does anyone know if any promo goodies are going to be given out to attendee's?

pacmanate
06-16-2015, 02:14 PM
I'm 43 - balding myself LOL!

"balding"

You are bald :p

SofaJockey
06-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi,
For the EMEA one, it's running from the 16th to the 18th - however slots maybe full!!
You can check availability on the website: www.assassinscreed-event.com

I must say it was very enjoyable, I got chatting with a couple of the ladies so I missed my chance to look people out, but good anyway.
I have one of those green screen photos, balancing on a tower overlooking Westminster, very nice.

And sure, some of the event was watching the familiar trailers on a big screen.
I was initially disappointed when watching an audience gameplay demo on screen as it looked quite grainy and 'flat',
but getting my hands on a controller in front of a PS4 for 20 mins corrected any concerns I had developed during the preceding 30 mins.
The colour palate of the game is not 'shiny', but there's some nice detail in the grimy Victorian environment.

First time I have held a PS4 controller (Xbox user) so I fought with it for a minute or two,
but it quickly felt very fluid, climbing up and down buildings.

Hijacking a Hansom Cab and galloping it up and down Poultry was very entertaining,
though I quickly found the invisible walls limiting me to a small section of Walbrook, just south of the Bank of England. And map/settings buttons were inaccessible, sneaky...

The combat seems to give more options with a basic attack, a stun and a counter all available, plus pistols and doubtless other toys not equipped in the demo.
Dropping some crates on their head was very handy.

Despite messing about for half of my time, I was able to complete the mission and 'capture' a gang base before my time was up.

Nice event people, glad I went along.