PDA

View Full Version : Patch 6 news?

matrex_a1990
06-03-2015, 02:18 PM
any news about patch 6 its has been 4 month and nothing came out

the still little buggy and the performance not that good
and dead king dlc terrible

i really wanna replay the game its awesome but i still wait for your next patch

please give us any info is there gonna be patch 6 or what ??

strigoi1958
06-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Is your PC up to minimum spec ? Dead KIngs plays brilliantly and I don't recall anyone having any problems before except they didn't realise you must play the first sequence before you can get back to Paris.
As for Unity I don't think there are any bugs or glitches that cause a problem... I've been playing co-op for the last few weeks and the game is great ... sometimes the other players go invisible for a second but that is all.... nothing really.

I'm not sure what things you want patched ? maybe you could list them.

matrex_a1990
06-04-2015, 09:31 AM
i have intel i7 4770k
16 gb ram
r9 280x
z87x-ud5h

my pc could run it on ultra or very high "without nvidia pss or extra texture"
the game stable not crash anymore right

but its still need more optimization the performance still have a glitch and a little lag some times

i'm sure there more they can do
and in AC Unity CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES | Forums there still a lot issue on working
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-CURRENT-KNOWN-ISSUES

i hope they release patch real soon

strigoi1958
06-04-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm still not sure what you want.... uplay now has an fps counter... I used to get 40fps and that was very very acceptable and very very playable now with vsync on it stays at 59 constantly....
I've never had any lag but then my internet has a 19ms ping and 96mb download so maybe it is your internet, :confused:.

what glitch ?

I read that thread and all those issues have been addressed. There are no problems that break the game.

Icydead
06-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Sure, there are no problems that break the game, except people throwing up when they run down the street and npcs 2m in front of them have flickering clothes - resp. texture quality of clothes is changing as you move closer and of course whole npc groups pop up from nowhere. Unbelieaveable.

"I've never had any lag but then my internet has a 19ms ping and 96mb download so maybe it is your internet, ." - LOL. Do you realize that he ment FPS lag? Why the hell would he even talk about internet lag in single player.

"my internet has 19ms ping" - 19ms to where? Ping is different to every site and every server. How can you even generalize your ping to 19ms is beyond me.

strigoi1958
06-05-2015, 01:36 PM
well you're assuming he means fps lag... but thanks for not trying to help anyway, and pointing out that there are no game breaking bugs.

if it is fps lag that may be because you are using an AMD card that is the only difference to my system... the rest of your spec is better than mine.

matrex_a1990
06-08-2015, 10:40 AM
thanks for reply

what i mean the game not stable at some time i play with 50 - 60 fps and its a great but some time frame drop happen and a lag even if you low your setting

and let be honest we all play GTA V and see the awesome graphics the the incredible performance the game really push you pc to the limit and give you the most performance you have to got

that's what i talking about unity its awesome game i think its the best one after assassins creed 2 but its need more work to optimization the game correctly

Icydead
06-14-2015, 01:16 PM
well you're assuming he means fps lag

Of course he means fps lag - it is clear as night sky. Why on earth would he mean internet lag in single player. Use your brain please.

and pointing out that there are no game breaking bugs

Yes there are, I pointed them out. Use your brain again please.

RVSage
06-14-2015, 05:50 PM
For most of the audience... here.. Who meet the minimum requirements.. The game is stable post patch 5.... No game breaking bugs.. Tired of pirates and sub-par PC folks(ofcourse not taking about you).. endlessly ranting.. If you hate the game so much just dont buy Ubi games anymore.. and leave the rest of us in peace... Does that sound hard????

AMD drivers have had issues ... (Remember the Omega driver improvement).. It is not all Ubi's fault.. Why not question AMD??

Anykeyer
06-15-2015, 07:24 AM
Sure, there are no problems that break the game, except people throwing up when they run down the street and npcs 2m in front of them have flickering clothes - resp. texture quality of clothes is changing as you move closer and of course whole npc groups pop up from nowhere. Unbelieaveable.
NPCs popping up can be caused by slow HDD access, every AC game since AC1 behaves the same. I've installed Unity on SSD-cached drive and always download/record stuff on separate drive, and I dont have any of the "bugs" you mentioned.

- LOL. Do you realize that he ment FPS lag? Why the hell would he even talk about internet lag in single player.
Unity has coop

wichking
06-15-2015, 11:08 AM
only things which really would love a patch is the bug by jumping through npcs and the Jumping animation. Sometiems it looks like he is flying. But i doubt ubisoft wants to fix this

launcelotdulac
06-15-2015, 06:28 PM
I guess it depends on your definition of a game-breaking bug. I've seen Arno getting stuck and unable to move more than once. Same with the character he's supposed to follow during a mission. So then you do have to restart from a checkpoint. I guess you can say it's not game-breaking because it's random and on the next try you'll probably get past that point.

But I doubt some of the issues can be fixed with a patch. It's easy to observe texture pop-in if you look at a person in the streets who's relatively static. One step forward, and more details appear on his clothes. One step back, the details disappear. It's not a performance issue. I think sometimes the 3D model details appear/disappear as well, so the shape changes very slightly. That is even more annoying.

Same with some of the parkour quirks, I very much doubt they will be resolved in a patch. I've played through all the co-op missions except Tournament, there I broke down on the parkour section and I don't feel like trying it again. When you need precision in your parkour movements, that becomes a very painful gaming experience.