PDA

View Full Version : Give posting privileges

BeYo_OnD
06-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Now that the Beta is live, can we get posting privileges in the Closed Beta Forums, as in creating threads and replying? I have already found out a major bug and I can't freaking report it. Frustrating as hell.

Marblethrone
06-03-2015, 01:31 PM
It's possible to create new threads there: http://forums.ubi.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=854

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Hi BeYo_OnD, thank you for reporting this.

Our team are investigating.

In the meantime please do let us know this bug here.

Thanks for your patience.

BeYo_OnD
06-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Can't change the graphics card to my dedicated one. I keep clicking on the tab to try and switch but it won't respond. So I'm stuck on my integrated one by default. The game runs in 3 fps!

I must also mention that my Heroes 7 Beta client is on another account than this one. Maybe it's related.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi BeYo_OnD, could you provide more details please? which graphics card is it?

Thanks

BeYo_OnD
06-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Current, integrated one is Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000. Dedicated one is Nvidia Geforce GT 630M.

Marblethrone
06-03-2015, 01:48 PM
It appears the Windows-key doesn't work, and I can't find 'Disable (or Enable) Windows key' in the options menu.

Hm :P.

Ubi-Houck
06-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Current, integrated one is Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000. Dedicated one is Nvidia Geforce GT 630M.

Hello,

Currently this option only shows what graphics card is being used. To use the correct graphics card, please follow the steps below:

- Go to the NVIDIA control panel
- Then manage 3D settings and select "MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe"

If the game is running under integrated graphics, please change it to high-performance NVIDIA then try the game again.

cossacking
06-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Can't change the graphics card to my dedicated one. I keep clicking on the tab to try and switch but it won't respond. So I'm stuck on my integrated one by default. The game runs in 3 fps!

I must also mention that my Heroes 7 Beta client is on another account than this one. Maybe it's related.

No, this is the default/correct behavior of Optimus (you are on a laptop!). You must use the NVIDIA control panel to set the dedicated GFX as default (or right click the game executable and select to run with NVIDIA card).

BeYo_OnD
06-03-2015, 02:19 PM
II changed my global settings to have the Nvidia gpu on default. It now works. Thank you.

But still, wasn't the idea behind that tab in-game to be able to change your gpu there? I take it it's broken?

And also please reply to my posting privileges issue. Mentioning again that this is not the account where I have the game, I'm using this one publicly and trying to keep the other one as private as possible. Is it that the closed beta forums are only available for the accounts with the game?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi BeYo_OnD, please use the account which you have the game to post in the closed beta forums, as your posting privileges are tied to that account.

Thanks

Redguild77
06-03-2015, 04:06 PM
I can't even play. 6 crash in a row.. :mad:

Ubi-Houck
06-03-2015, 04:14 PM
I can't even play. 6 crash in a row.. :mad:

Hello Redguild and welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear you are having crashing issues. Can you please try the steps in the thread below?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1133234-Crashing-Freezing-in-Might-and-Magic-Heroes-VII-Beta

Also if you are in full screen mode, can you please try running in windowed mode?

Thank you and I hope this helps.

Redguild77
06-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Finally, its good now, jast have had to wait 4-5 mins long at the loading screen.

Dheart1963
06-03-2015, 05:20 PM
And also please reply to my posting privileges issue. Mentioning again that this is not the account where I have the game, I'm using this one publicly and trying to keep the other one as private as possible. Is it that the closed beta forums are only available for the accounts with the game?

hi there... i also had no permissions to post or reply in the closed beta forum. i read this thread and i clicked once on the link from Marblethrone, after doing that, i now have the permission to open new theads or answer an existing one. Dont understand how that happend, but it works ;-) maybe u can try that too ;-)

AbyssalStalker
06-03-2015, 06:03 PM
While I don't have a beta key (sigh) I have been watching streams and wanted to point out some things since I cant post in the Closed Beta Forum:

- When dragging a hero and his army into a town with creatures built, please automatically stack similar creatures (or create an toogleable option.) I saw a poor guy having to manually stack every single time. That would drive me nuts!
- I'm not 100% sure if this isn't possible, but when looking at the overland map and wanting to create a structure for the turn, it would be nice to go into building in one shot rather than visiting the town screen every time. I was thinking maybe double clicking the small golden bricks to the right of the town name and level would suffice?
- Please have items auto-equip if that item slot is open
- I think the 2D town screen looks great but the one thing that is a bit of a let-down is not being able to see the building materialize as you build it. Having to look after on the town screen for what changed slightly takes away the immersion for me. I would suggest having it glow and make a sound.

Question I have for the team:
- While I noticed that there are grandmaster abilities, will there be faction specific ultimate skills/abilities similar to Heroes V? I always found the benefits awesome and something really fun to work towards.
- Will there be caravans similar to HOMM V? I saw that there was a skill to recall troops from the nearest town and I think that's fantastic, but what about creature-producing buildings and other castles; is there a way to get them to your main city?
- Similar to HOMM VI, will there be any type of conversion for captured cities and creature producing buildings? Thought that was a really great idea they had.

I'll post more as I think of them!

Maianico
06-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi,

I tried on my computer (MSI Windows8 64bits GTX765M) :
- right click the game executable and select to run with NVIDIA card
- Go to the NVIDIA control panel and then manage 3D settings and select "MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe"

And the game craches and i have a message where windows searches for a solution...
I have this problem with any other game even ubisoft game (farcry 3 or 4).
Only the chipset of the motherboard is seen by the game.

abishia
06-07-2015, 10:09 AM
their is a bug that when you done a manual fight, and think you wanna try it again.

the game place the units back on the field with units lost and the world flips and twist and sudden you won without any turn at all.....:cool:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi Heroes,

In order to avoid confusion and so that your issues do not get missed, please keep to the original topic which is posting privileges.

Thanks for your understanding.