PDA

View Full Version : Can you please fix multiplayer download time??????????????????????????????

Smilies2013
06-03-2015, 06:52 AM
When i go multiplayer ( ON PC) it takes 2 minutes...i repeat....2 minutes to download custom tracks
AFTER that THE GAME CRASHES EVERY TIME.:mad:

And when i go play single player, THEN MULTIPLAYER i GOT to DOWNLOAD ALL custom tracks ALL OVER AGAIN
Wich takes 2 minutes+....then CRASHES:mad:

Getting sick of those bugs and getting ignored on the forums
Fix the game already

Smilies2013 Platform PC PC PC PC PC:mad:

Papasmur
06-03-2015, 03:12 PM
It's pc, what do you expect, to anyone care about it? :D

LIONDEN1
06-03-2015, 06:08 PM
what would really be great if they made it that when someone crashes they don't still stay ahead of you, especially when they are right next to you and crash. Doesn't happen in real life, not fair they can still get the 1st place points, make it a little more real is what i'd like.

Smilies2013
06-04-2015, 03:33 AM
It's pc, what do you expect, to anyone care about it? :D

Good point, what was i thinking :D

TeriXeri
06-08-2015, 10:43 AM
I agree it's annoying having to spend minutes redownloading tracks like this every time I got into MP, I favorited tons of tracks to manage my Youtube vids in the past & tag them for potential future vids and don't want to empty it.

I can imagine it will throw other people off from playing MP too if they don't want to wait like this. PC lobby is already very empty to find matches.

En0-
06-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Hello,

We'll separate the download of the tracks used in the public matchmaking from the favorites tracks used in private matchmaking.
However, it won't be in the 2 next updates.

Cheers,

En0-
06-08-2015, 01:21 PM
However, it should download only when we change favourites and it should download only the favourites (or if you deleted them from your HD).

But if that crashes, that's weird.

Can you share your dump file if it crashes please?