PDA

View Full Version : Does Ubisoft look down on Asian game player?

nino__bruce
06-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Firstly apologize for my broken English.
I am a AC fan from China. Uplay shop is not available in my region, so I ask my friend in Hongkong help me buy the Assassin's CreedŽ Syndicate - Big Ben Collector's Case from Uplay Shop a few days ago.However,I received an email one day later and I was told that my order has been declined as this version is not available for pre-order in Asia.So I consider about buying the Charing Cross Edition,I find this version is also unavailable in Asia!
I am not willing to just buy a standard version of ACS ,but I can buy Collector's Edition nowhere in Asia.Does Ubisoft look down on Asian game player?

The_Kiwi_
06-03-2015, 04:08 AM
Each region has its own collector's editions
The Big Ben and Charing Cross editions are for Europe

Check your local game store for Asian editions

iw522397864
06-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Me too,as a China of AC fan. We do not have the right to purchase the Collector's Edition.Watching domestic profiteers.They smuggled the Collector's Edition.Then sold to us three times the original price.Let my heart is not too happy.Sometimes we have to accept overseas friends to help.The year before last,one of my English friends to help me buy a AC4 Collector's Edition,and helped me back to China.
But I do not want to always give him trouble,This year I wanted a friend in Hong Kong or Japan will help bring back the ACS Collector's Edition,But then Ubisoft canceled my order,and told me these regions can not pre-order.I am very disappointed.So I hope that Ubisoft will seriously consider this issue.Those of us loyal players are willing to pay in any currency.
【Do not let smugglers succeed】

iw522397864
06-03-2015, 05:08 AM
http://dumpt.com/img/files/qcxyrp0mes7dqyz9wp5q.jpg
http://dumpt.com/img/files/dvrdvehdekl2ur1zs1ml.jpg
Smuggler to 2-3 times the price to sell to us
This is just a small example .
Collector's Edition of sales in the market have a lot of.
Compared to smugglers,those of us loyal players prefer to buy at Ubisoft

VestigialLlama4
06-03-2015, 06:42 AM
Ubisoft looks down on all players from all nationalities.

nino__bruce
06-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Each region has its own collector's editions
The Big Ben and Charing Cross editions are for Europe

Check your local game store for Asian editions

But ACUnity - Notre Dame Edition and guillontine Edition is available for Asia last year,Why not ACS this year?:(

Mr_Shade
06-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi, unfortunately different regions may get different versions.

I can only suggest you continue to watch the Uplay store in your region, since they might update at some point - and the games release is some time away yet, so you will may have a chance to get one, should any new editions appear..

skywalker550
06-03-2015, 01:57 PM
I still remembered that the asian version of ac4 didn't support the code given by acinitiates, and players here cannot achieve 100% database because of this.. codes of figures didn't work too

Mr_Shade
06-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Codes from the figures, didn't work on PS4 or Xbox One - globally, so if you were playing on that, this is why.

strigoi1958
06-03-2015, 10:47 PM
I look at it as... Ubi are making the editions personal for each area.... going out of their way to make something specific for each region rather than just one for everyone. I know that sometimes we want something that is specifically designed for elsewhere... (I'd like to join the syndicate family but it is for the USA not UK so I cannot) but then, they wouldn't be limited editions and would lose their exclusivity.

I assume that the material items will appear for sale privately at some time so you might see them in the future. Or you could get someone in Europe to buy it for you, but obviously only for the extras.

Perhaps the figurines and collectibles will be in the Ubi shop in the future.