PDA

View Full Version : ACIV: Black Flag, Sequence 8.2 does not work

HokoSph
06-03-2015, 03:02 AM
hello

I have the game on PS3 and I'm 99% however can not do the optional objective of causing damage to the boat, I tried to hit everywhere the enemy ship and at all speeds and does not work, I have another game saved only for missions without collectible and it did not work in making 100% of this sequence, can someone tell me what might be happening.

thank you

HokoSph
06-03-2015, 07:45 PM
hello

I have the game on PS3 and I'm 99% however can not do the optional objective of causing damage to the boat, I tried to hit everywhere the enemy ship and at all speeds and does not work, I have another game saved only for missions without collectible and it did not work in making 100% of this sequence, can someone tell me what might be happening.

thank you

Excludes updating the game, and updated again, played with the save only with the main missions and now work using the second update ram.

But with the 99% and save the ship with all the updates still not working.

Anarchyhoax1986
06-04-2015, 01:32 AM
hello

thank you

Sequence 8 -2 is easy to 100% E.Vission... kill 4 guards ...

Boat battle;
Cheap trick I used for all boat battles since AC3 is fig. 8 motion when your in close heavy shot ... what ever you do; do not board sink it with a heavy shot when you are able to board.