PDA

View Full Version : The Great Beta Key Giveaway Thread

NODIE44
06-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Hello. I cant buy this game this month. I want to try this game. Can you share your extra beta invitation keys with me ?

Thanks!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys, please use this thread to request keys, so we can keep the forum tidy :)

Thanks

Elle-One
06-02-2015, 04:55 PM
So we'll make this the Great Beta Giveaway Thread then? (NODIE, can you change the title, because this sounds way better.)

Okay, how about this? Everybody who wants to hand out a beta key to a random person, post here. Everybody who wants a beta key, post here. Then we'll line them up in a neat little row and once the key have been sent out, everybody with a beta key can just PM the person with the same number. First come, first serve, I'll edit your posts in.

I Have A Beta Key:
1) Elle-One
2) adamalldis
3) Hieronimis
4) cossacking
5) EzekielMoerdyk
6) wallsend3

10) grebeClan (possibly)

60) RobvD84

I Need A Beta Key:
1) NODIE44
2) celitonto
3) reddi21991
4) JeviDeth
5) Horizonesse
6) rasmussen1969
7) shop4C4CF0416
8) Taramak
9) emark
10) goodjob666
11) Gonanda
12) Raenus
13) TheDukeAtreides
14) Black_Weaver
15) Taranri
16) Malezar
17) guurth
18) P1cr4ss0
19) BidiSupreme
20) murlykot
21) sz_roland
22) kegdan2010
23) ramborusina
24) Raelag.Arkhen
25) ProfesoriusLT
26) Zatrakus95
27) zarifahmed1995
28) Wikist
29) whatwait
30) tomtaj
31) draco78
32) fadman0
33) Zorko1990
34) Freelife2701
35) Don_Megga
36) Jquack27
37) ibrichet
38) cdiMaster
39) krystian_496
40) Hygihoof
41) sobaka770
42) Liafort
43) ninjata12
44) woodspirit
45) magius1998
46) AbyssalStalker
47) Corchthemighty
48) Arrispy1993
49) Prowade
50) sikolymosoj
51) Andartan
52) Pockama
53) Fammu
54) muska7
55) jioper
56) madaosoul
57) Elkoron
58) drumm2k
59) sgsc22
60) GalaadleHaut
61) Knight978
62) losss2008
63) WojciechAdamski
64) Sedramon
65) xmodare
66) Brommm
67) Elkoron
68) lpwnturkeys
69) Matthyew
70) kegdan2010
71) Alkarin
72) Anemesis
73) MrGimli32

Yay, new thread name!

In the interest of keeping this as fair as possible, I'd like to go with First Come, First Serve here. There will very likely be more people looking for a beta key than keys handed out.

Ubi-Houck
06-02-2015, 05:00 PM
So we'll make this the Great Beta Giveaway Thread then? (NODIE, can you change the title, because this sounds way better.)

Okay, how about this? Everybody who wants to hand out a beta key to a random person, post here. Everybody who wants a beta key, post here. Then we'll line them up in a neat little row and once the key have been sent out, everybody with a beta key can just PM the person with the same number. First come, first serve, I'll edit your posts in.

I Have A Beta Key:
1) Elle-One

I Need A Beta Key:
1) NODIE44

That is a good name, I have changed the name and will sticky this thread.

celitonto
06-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Hello everyone,

samely as Noodie, I can't buy the game in the period of beta, if you can not decide who to give the key, I will be very happy, if I received one :-)

Thanks!

Reddij
06-02-2015, 05:06 PM
I would really appreciate a Beta Key. Can't afford the preorder like Nodie but would love to try out HOMM7 :)

JeviDeth
06-02-2015, 05:12 PM

I Have A Beta Key:
1) Elle-One

I Need A Beta Key:
1) NODIE44

Cant buy the game so if someone wants te gave me a gift key I will gladly accept it

cheers

Horizonesse
06-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Same for me, couldnt afford the game and i really wish to be able to test it :)

thanks in advance^^

and thanks to Elle-One for managing this.

rasmussen1969
06-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi guys :)

If anyone would have a spare key , I will really appreciate it :)

I am sure HOMM VII will be a great game - I hope somebody will help me with a Beta key and I will try my best to provide good and useful feedback to the developers!

Many greetings :)

aeGolem
06-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Same as everyone else. I would really appreciate a Beta key if anyone had an extra they could share.

Thanks!

Taramak
06-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Hi all,

I am a no-lifer, ready to provide as much testing as possible to get the game close to stable and fun release! Write to me if you have an extra Beta-key!

Thanks,
Greetings from Bulgaria
T

emark
06-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Greeting to all Testers :) And please share a Beta key with me . I will make the best out of it! :)

goodjob666
06-02-2015, 05:21 PM
id love to have a key, been playing since heroes 1 pretty much. hoping this will do better than heroes 6.
thanks a lot in advance
Если есть свободный ключик, я с благодарностью приму, играю с начала серии, спасибо

Gonanda
06-02-2015, 05:23 PM
If you please, anybody, give me one key for beta.

Raenus
06-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Why not.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone had an extra key up for grabs. Please prioritize the more active members of the community first though.

TheDukeAtreides
06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Sam :) I'd love to have beta key, if anyone has an extra one :) Thanks :)

Black_Weaver
06-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi all :) I can't pre-order now because I'm saving up money on the collector's edition. But I wish try the beta and send my feedback so if anyone can share an extra key with me, it will be much appreciated!

Taranri
06-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I have always greatly enjoyed the Heroes series, starting from the amazing HoMM III.
Before I pre-purchase this installment in the series, I would like to test it first.
I would be really grateful if someone had a spare Beta-key for me :)

Malezar
06-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Greetings

Unfortunately I can't pre-order this game until 9th July. Brother is getting married so I need to save any money that I can get for his wedding :( . I have been playing Heroes of Might and Magic for many years since it's first release from I - VI . Would love to try Beta VII . So if anyone had a spare Beta Key and can share I would appreciate it :)

Thanks a lot !

guurth
06-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Hi folks,

an old-time gamer here wanting to summon the spirit of the great series once more, spare me one key and I will gladly give my opinion on the game experience.

NODIE44
06-02-2015, 05:45 PM

I Have A Beta Key:
1) Elle-One

I Need A Beta Key:
1) NODIE44
2) celitonto
3) reddi21991
4) JeviDeth
5) Horizonesse
6) rasmussen1969
7) shop4C4CF0416
8) Taramak
9) emark
10) goodjob666
11) Gonanda
12) Raenus
13) TheDukeAtreides

Yay, new thread name!

In the interest of keeping this as fair as possible, I'd like to go with First Come, First Serve here. There will very likely be more people looking for a beta key than keys handed out.

We must get attention of key sharers. Maybe little edit thread name ?

P1cr4ss0
06-02-2015, 05:54 PM
I'd also like to apply for a beta key, if there's someone who wants to share it. My steam name is Picrasso.

BidiSupreme
06-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of the Might and Magic series and I would be very grateful if someone wanted to share a beta key with me. I'm waiting for your answer!

Thanks in advance! ;)

murlykot
06-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Hello all.

I would be very grateful too, if someone wanted to share a beta key with me.:D

Antalyan
06-02-2015, 06:05 PM
I am feeling like in the market somewhere in Turkey or Tunissia but is is exactly the opposite :rolleyes:

Everybody wants the beta key but they are too less between players...

But for all the players who havenīt given the beta key to someone else yet: how could they decide? According to what? The beta key is too rare thing to give to random person :p

Gerebos
06-02-2015, 06:07 PM
May Asha help his judgement
May Malassa's darkness stay away from him
The fire of Arkath bring strenght to him
and Shalassa calm to his mind

Sylanna give strenght to his will
While Elrath's light shine in his heart
and Ylath's wind help him to reach me
With the shiny Beta key
For which Urgash got my soul!

Thx f any offerts :))

andernout1979
06-02-2015, 06:16 PM

I have an extra key I will gladly give.

A.

kegdan2010
06-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Hi, everyone!

I can't pre order heroes 7 right now, but I want try beta. Please help me with it.

+3 to morale for you instead)

my mail - [email removed]
Thanks to all

Elle-One
06-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Hey kegdan, please edit out your email adress, it's not needed and you might get spam if you post it on a public forum. I'll put you on the list and if we get enough beta keys, someone will send you yours via private message.

antalyan: Well, I couldn't find anyone who wanted to play H7 and didn't already preorder, so I figured I'd just give my extra key away before it goes to waste. And as you can see, a whole lot of people would be really happy to get one.

ramborusina
06-02-2015, 07:49 PM
If somebody is willing, I'd love to get a beta key to test the game out. At current info I doubt I will be buying the game at least without trying it out :/

Raelag.Arkhen
06-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi, same here, I would love to play the beta before actually buying the game, please :D

ProfesoriusLT
06-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Hi, All! :)
I would like test the game since I'm shadow councelor for quite long time and I'm, like many of us, not sure 'bout game quality ;p
Maybe, it'll help to change mine position. Thanks!

RobvD84
06-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Actually i will get a extra key, but i asked a friend first if he wanted it. But if he didn't want it i wanted it to give it to ppl i think i wanted to give it too. I had in mind to give it to EnergyW, LizardWarrior, GalaadleHaut and merenefere1282 (the only one i could pm too was LW, the rest would not have thier name reconized).
Anyway if these ppl don't want it or already have one i will give it away to someone random.

Zatrakus95
06-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Hi, if somebody has a spare key I might take this burden off your arms;). Seriously if you have one I would like to have it (like so many others:)).

zarifahmed1995
06-02-2015, 09:17 PM
I have been a heroes fan for a long time now. sadly i am short of cash this month and beta lasts only 2 weeks. it will really be appreciated if someone give me a beta key! :)

Zatrakus95
06-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Actually i will get a extra key, but i asked a friend first if he wanted it. But if he didn't want it i wanted it to give it to ppl i think i wanted to give it too. I had in mind to give it to EnergyW, LizardWarrior, GalaadleHaut and merenefere1282 (the only one i could pm too was LW, the rest would not have thier name reconized).
Anyway if these ppl don't want it or already have one i will give it away to someone random.

So you want to give it to people who constantly insult devs and everybody who doesn't want to hate this game, called Shadow councill a joke or had their entire activity made of short, negative comments leaving no clue for devs what's really wrong with commented aspect of the game?
In other words you want to give it to person who won't enjoy taking part in beta, who might even give unreliable feedback and could be called haters. You have to really, really like them.

Wikist
06-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Okay, I'll join in. If anybody wants to offer me a beta key that'd be awesome. Thanks to someone that might willing to give me one. :) If yes then please send me it via private message on forum. :>

RobvD84
06-02-2015, 09:38 PM
So you want to give it to people who constantly insult devs and everybody who doesn't want to hate this game, called Shadow councill a joke or had their entire activity made of short, negative comments leaving no clue for devs what's really wrong with commented aspect of the game?
In other words you want to give it to person who won't enjoy taking part in beta, who might even give unreliable feedback and could be called haters. You have to really, really like them.

Yeah i would, beacause i think these ppl have a extra reason to find the faults in this game. That is what i believe. And i have agreed with these ppl more then anyone else (for example Galaad has said so many things that i thought the same, that is for me also a reason to give it to him), so that is for me another reason to give it to them. Also this is what i want. You can disagree with it all you want, but there is nothing you can do about it (not to be mean about it, but just stating that i won't change this).

But if none of t hem want the key for some reason, i can still give it away to someone random.

Elle-One
06-02-2015, 10:43 PM
I'll just write you down as maybe on the list for now (I did see merenefere asking for a key on the SC), so if you end up with a spare key, just post here and I'll get you a number.

This is not really the place to argue who is more deserving of a beta key, this thread is for people who just want to give their extra keys out to random people. I've seen a lot of "So-and-so would be a valuable asset to the beta and should get a key" talk over on SC and honestly, I find it kind of dumb. It all boils down to personal opinion anyway.

RobvD84
06-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Well i really would like to pm these ppl, but thier names (except that of LW) are not found, wich is wierd. That is why i posted it here that i am willing to give it to those ppl if they want it.

whatwait
06-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Hello, i would like a spare key too if possible. :)

I'm a big fan of H2 and H3, but because H6 was so dissapointing i dont want to pre-order H7 just yet(though seeing how game was developed it looks already a lot better), but i want to try at least, and see for myself. So if someone has a spare key, i would be very thankful.

tomtaj
06-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi there heroes fans! ;)
If there is a kind soul that is willing to share his spare beta key with me I would be obliged. I played and bought heroes from 1 - 6. However I'm short on cash at the moment.
Anyway... pretty please with a vanilla cream and a cherry on top? ^^

draco78
06-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Hi fellow HOMM fans, would greatly appreciate if somebody can pass me a beta key. Thanks in advance!

fadman0
06-03-2015, 04:03 AM
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone has an extra beta key and in return I would love to make a caricature for you. Thank you!

Zorko1990
06-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Hi All, I would like to ask for a key if any1 could spare it, my uplay account is zorko1990 and have been playing all the homm games and im a big fan of the serie.

cossacking
06-03-2015, 05:26 AM
Well, it appears that none of my friends have any interest in a TBS whose glory days are long gone, so good news for you.

Will pass the extra key to a person that matches my number in the list, once Elle-One updates it.

Freelife2701
06-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of the Might and Magic series and I would be very grateful if someone wanted to share a beta key with me. I'm waiting for your answer!

Thanks in advance!

Don_Megga
06-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Add me to that list fellow Heroes

Im hopeful, Prior to the release date, they produce a playable demo available to all, like they did with the first HOMM(95). Playable for 3 weeks, just to get a taste

Jquack27
06-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, I would LOVE a beta key please. Will be in your debt!

Thanks in advance!

grebeClan
06-03-2015, 08:50 AM
I will be able to provide a beta key, as soon as I get my extra one.

My only condition is that the receiver not to be a brand new forum account joined in June 2015 :) I don't support beggars...

ibrichet
06-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Hey guys !
If anyone is happy enough to enlighten me with a beta key I will be very thankful !
I don't have the funds to purchase one yet ):
Thanks in advance, if you would like to send it to me on steam, my name is TunaSushi (it has a burger as the display picture).

Kind Regards,
Riccardo Cavallio

Antalyan
06-03-2015, 08:58 AM
I cannot decide which person should I give tomorrow by beta key to.
I would like to give it to someone who has done a lot for this forum and the game.
If some of you like EnergyW, LizardWarrior, GalaadleHaut etc. are stil looking for the key, you may contact me here or on the mmh7 site.

cdiMaster
06-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Hi,

If someone has a spare beta key, i will gladly accept it.

Thank you.

krystian_496
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Hello all.

I wiil be very thankful if someone wanted to share a beta key with me.

Hygihoof
06-03-2015, 09:35 AM
If a generous soul would be willing to give this poor old man a beta key i would be ever so grateful.

Praise be to Urgash!

PS: Best way to contact me would be through Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039741155/

That is my Steam profile, as i am unsure as to whether my Uplay name is 'verified' or 'recognised' or whatever, like what everyone else seems to be mentioning.

sobaka770
06-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Hi all,

If anyone has another spare key for BETA, I would greatly appreciate as well.

Thanks in advance!

Elle-One
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM
grebeClan: I'd prefer to keep with the First Come First Serve rule, because it seems unfair to choose people based on their postcount, reg date, quality of their post or anything. However, it's your beta key and you can do what you want with it. I've gone though the thread and assigned you the first poster with a postcount above 1 and an early reg date.

If anybody else wants to put limitations on who will get their beta key, please say so.

Gonanda
06-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Everybody who may\want share our free key for Closed BETA, please do it in this topic (http://redd.it/38cja1): or in private message with users.

Liafort
06-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Hi, if anyone have a spare key and willing to give me. I would be very grateful, thanks

ninjata12
06-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Hey guys,
I am asking for beta key as well. I will try to do my best for balancing out the game and giving suggestions to the developers.

Elle-One
06-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Gonanda: OR they could just do so in the official sticky thread right here without having to sign up for a Reddit account? Anyway, if you want to get in line, say so, preferably in 12 point font.

woodspirit
06-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Made my pre order through Uplay but for some reason I have no beta key and it's not showing up in my library. Would appreciate it if someone would share a beta key with me. With that in mind, I would give my beta keys to two lucky people should everything work out for me with this first key.

I'd much not rather wait two to three business days for someone at Ubi to read my support ticket and fix their blunder.

thanks in advance,
Wood

magius1998
06-03-2015, 01:49 PM
I'd gladly take one too, if someone could donate. I've played all the games (even have Heroes V and Heroes VI collector's editions :D ) and now I'm kinda collecting money for the Collectors Edition of this game. If anyone could give me a key, I'd make best use of it. I've previously beta-tested many well known products (like World of Warcraft, Heroes VI, Starcraft II, Guild Wars 2, Disciples 3 Reincarnation) so I could help developers get to the buggs. So if someone didn't use the second key then (if it's possible) he/she can gift me with it, and I won't fail. BTW, I have another account for every game, so I can give it back any moment. Lending an account would also be appreciated, but people probably fear of thieves.

AbyssalStalker
06-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Hey everyone!

Been playing HOMM since vanilla 3 and love the franchise.

I'd love to try out the HOMM 7 beta but wasn't too pleased with the outcome of HOMM 6 (the intrusive DRM and game-breaking bugs) and unsure if I want to jump into a full-priced preorder.

If someone has a spare beta key that I could use I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to share feedback with the dev's and help shape this game to be the best in the franchise yet!

Thanks in advance!

Corchthemighty
06-03-2015, 02:17 PM
would be very thankful if someone shared a key

Arrispy1993
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
I'd love to get the key. Been playing Heroes since 15 years, still love to play H3 or 5, especially with friends.

I was participating in H6 beta, it wasn't too good, even after release. I hope 7 is a lucky number for HoMM... sorry, MM:H.

Prowade
06-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Hey all, I would appreciate a beta key if you are feeling generous.

Thanks!

sikolymosoj
06-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I would like to try the game rly some one + one key? :)

EzekielMoerdyk
06-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Hello! Thanks for managing this thread.

I have (will have?) a beta key, more than willing to share!

-EzekielMoerdyk

Andartan
06-03-2015, 03:37 PM
hi guys, can anybody share the key? :)
A scrounger to your pleasure :D

Pockama
06-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Would be very thankful if someone shared a key :)

Fammu
06-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Well, i suppose i could try this aswell, it would be awesome if there still were some extra beta keys around for me too. :)

muska7
06-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Would not mind a key if possible, have waited for this like forever (Tribes of the East still installed :)). Did not preorder as I burnt my hands with Heroes 6 a little. Just cant get to play it, drop after an hour every time...

jioper
06-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Hi, i would love to play at this beta too :D
So, if you have a key too, think of me ;)

Thx.

madaosoul
06-03-2015, 04:50 PM
First, I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for giving out their spare keys. You're awesome.

Secondly, despite Ubisoft's little blunder, they showed a generous side to make up for that. That's also kinda neat I guess.

I hope there will be enough keys to go around for every fan, thirsty for some fresh HoMM action. And if that included me, I would be extra happy : p

Have fun everybody!

Steevee77
06-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Hello,

I've activated the Heroes VII Beta with my code on yesterday. Today I've received a mail indicating that now I can download the Beta because it is open. However I can't see the game in my Uplay Library neither in the official page. Can you help me on this please? Many thanks in advance!

wallsend3
06-03-2015, 05:53 PM
i will give second key to a deserving cause.....

Ubi-Houck
06-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Hello,

I've activated the Heroes VII Beta with my code on yesterday. Today I've received a mail indicating that now I can download the Beta because it is open. However I can't see the game in my Uplay Library neither in the official page. Can you help me on this please? Many thanks in advance!

Hello, Steevee and welcome to the forums.

I have check on your account and I can see the beta is activated on your account. Please make sure you are logging into the Uplay client. If you do not have the Uplay client installed on your computer, you can download it here:

https://ubistatic3-a.akamaihd.net/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe

Also this thread is for users with spare keys to give to others when they receive their codes tomorrow. If you still require assistance, please post in the official closed beta help section here:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/855-Closed-Beta-Help

Thank you and I hope this helps

Elkoron
06-03-2015, 07:39 PM
hi guys, can anybody share the key?
A scrounger to your pleasure
plz

drumm2k
06-03-2015, 08:19 PM
I wish i could beta test this, if someone have spare key i'll be very glad :)

sgsc22
06-03-2015, 10:04 PM
send who do not mind the access code. I'm not sure that my computer will pull -I want to try) thanks in advance)

GalaadleHaut
06-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Hey what the hell, I'm sure I'd have some complaints if someone would have an extra to share lol

Knight978
06-03-2015, 10:23 PM
If anyone has a spare key, I would love to take it off your hands please. Cant afford the to preorder right now, but I intend on buying it in the future.

losss2008
06-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Hello. Give me key of beta, please. :):):) *email address removed for safety reasons*

IdaiPL
06-04-2015, 07:44 AM
I would really appreciate a Beta Key. Can't afford the preorder but would love to try out HOMM7

Elle-One
06-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Galaad: There was a guy a few pages back who specifically wanted to give a key to you, so I'll just pair you up. Bring a magnifying glass, H7 is TINY!

Sedramon
06-04-2015, 08:28 AM
I would like to get one beta key

xmodare
06-04-2015, 08:31 AM
i don't want to sleep my nights. i'm so addicted.
can you give me your second key?
Thanks.

Brommm
06-04-2015, 08:36 AM
I would like to get beta key too, please someone share with me yours second code. Thanks.

Elkoron
06-04-2015, 01:14 PM
plz cd-key plz
*email address removed for safety reasons*

Ipwnturkeys
06-04-2015, 02:05 PM
God, i would love to get a beta key, pm me when any comes available pleaase.

Matthyew
06-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Id really like a key to try out and see what's different in this installment, been playing since 2 and really hopeful for next one

kegdan2010
06-04-2015, 02:46 PM
^_^
I am a witch, I'm a magician
I give happiness I give love
Give me the key - you will be rich and famous
Like Brad Pitt
But cooler
The richest and the famous cooler in the world!

Alkarin28
06-04-2015, 02:54 PM
I really wish I could be a beta tester of Heroes 7, so if u have got free key, you can gibe me one :)

RobvD84
06-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Anyone know anything about when the extra beta keys are getting send through mail? Because i still haven't gotten a mail about this.

Elle-One
06-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Me neither. They said to wait until midnight and check the spamfolder (nothing in mine) and if we haven't gotten anything by then, contact support.

It really sucks, so many people are waiting for their promised keys.

Woopertooper
06-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Would be very thankful for a beta key ^^

MrGimli32
06-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Beta-key will be nice. I have birthday today :)

Elle-One
06-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Copied from the beta forums:

Hello Heroes,

Do not worry if you have not received your extra beta key yet. We are currently preparing the extra key mailing system. This is to ensure that all users will receive their extra key at the same time and that we do not miss anyone who was logged in yesterday.

Although I cannot give you an exact time on when the keys will be sent out, you can keep an eye on the official blog for updates:

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog

Thank you for your patience.

So for the lucky few of you who received a beta key, you'll get them soon, they just need to be sent out.

Knight978
06-04-2015, 06:39 PM
If anyone has a spare key, I would love to take it off your hands please. Cant afford the to preorder right now, but I intend on buying it in the future.

Marblethrone
06-04-2015, 06:39 PM
I heard from the one who received my extra key, that redeeming doesn't work on the MMH7 site. Please help!

Edit: Ubi-Nox is investigating the issue now.

Elle-One
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
I heard from the one who received my extra key, that redeeming doesn't work on the MMH7 site. Please help!

Edit: Ubi-Nox is investigating the issue now.

what.

No, seriously. What.

RobvD84
06-04-2015, 07:23 PM
I think redeeming it at the site has never worked. The key i got from steam did not work on there either. But on Uplay (because of activation) did work. So maybe you need to redeem it at Uplay?

NODIE44
06-04-2015, 07:24 PM
I got my Beta access key from Elle-One. I want to thank him from here too :)

kegdan2010
06-04-2015, 07:24 PM
what.

No, seriously. What.

Аnd listen relaxing music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YV3W2wPc0Y

kegdan2010
06-04-2015, 07:33 PM
I got my Beta access key from Elle-One. I want to thank him from here too :)

Hey! He promised to give me the key!:rolleyes:

NODIE44
06-04-2015, 07:39 PM
What ? It cannot be :confused: Nevermind i already activated key :p

UbiMegan
06-04-2015, 07:40 PM
I think redeeming it at the site has never worked. The key i got from steam did not work on there either. But on Uplay (because of activation) did work. So maybe you need to redeem it at Uplay?

Yep! Beat me to it.

Players will need to redeem the extra beta key directly on the client where the original key was pre-ordered (e.g. Steam Pre-Orders will get a Beta Key for Steam, Uplay Pre-Orders will get a Beta Key for Uplay). Full details and instructions can be found, here: Announcement: How to Redeem Your Extra Beta Key (http://forums.ubi.com/announcement.php?f=851).

Let me know if you have any questions!

kegdan2010
06-04-2015, 07:47 PM
What ? It cannot be :confused: Nevermind i already activated key :p

OK:nonchalance:

marm33
06-04-2015, 07:55 PM
I would really appreciate a key as well.
A big thank you in advance!

Elle-One
06-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Hey! He promised to give me the key!:rolleyes:

No I didn't? Who are you?

Also, she.

Knight978
06-04-2015, 08:39 PM
No I didn't? Who are you?

Also, she.

Think it was a joke lol.

Reddij
06-04-2015, 08:53 PM
@Elle-One

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a key, so you can delete me from the list :)

Daxtet
06-04-2015, 09:30 PM
I have few keys,would like to exchange them on items dota 2/cs go

Asgardnt
06-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Hey guys can some one give me beta key send on email *email address removed for safety reasons* thx )

grebeClan
06-05-2015, 06:57 AM
... and my extra key went to Wikist as he was one of those who qualified to my demand of not being a fresh / brand new account :)

Elle-One
06-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Asgardnt: Please don't post your email adress on a public forum, you might get spam.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Hi Guys, please do not post email addresses on an open forum, spam robots will harvest it and you will receive a lot of spam.

Instead please use our PM (private message) system.

Thanks

sgsc22
06-05-2015, 10:15 AM
no key ((some advice ..

Asgardnt
06-05-2015, 10:18 AM
oh thx ok so someone can send me PM with beta key ^_^ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee wanna try new heroes

pekute99
06-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Hello, I'm Vietnamese so I can't buy the key. I would be very happy If someone give me a key. Thank you very much !

IdaiPL
06-05-2015, 12:44 PM
There is someone, who can give me a key? Please, please, please. I can`t buy game now.

Brommm
06-05-2015, 12:59 PM
@Elle-One

I get a beta key, so you can delete me from the list.

Corchthemighty
06-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Any more beta keys left plz?

madaosoul
06-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Once again, thanks to anyone in this thread sharing their keys. I'm one of the lucky ones that got one from another generous internet dweller.

Elle-One, you can erase my username from the list.

And damn, I made this account about year ago. I wasn't very active in the forums, but I made my voice heard in the Heroes 7 comment sections. Level 12 is maybe not that much, but not all that shabby in my humble opinion : p

That's why I was severely disappointed when I found out, my account looks like it was set up in the day I made my first post ((in this thread).

Well, the community I mainly take a part of, is unfortunately my native community (polish).

Nevertheless, take care everyone and have fun : >

ramborusina
06-06-2015, 03:26 AM
You may remove my name from the list, I got a beta-key. Thanks for those offering their extra keys for others :)

Vaiceroy
06-06-2015, 08:33 AM
I got an extra beta key, who's next in line with the honor system? Or should I just post it for the next person to see?

IdaiPL
06-06-2015, 12:57 PM
I got an extra beta key, who's next in line with the honor system? Or should I just post it for the next person to see?

Vaiceroy please. I'll be happy if you give me the key.

Elle-One
06-06-2015, 01:13 PM
The next one on the list would be 7) shop4C4CF0416, but at this point we clearly won't get anywhere near enough keys for everyone and a lot of people seem to have posted and run, so just pick someone.

IdaiPL
06-06-2015, 01:31 PM
I can write, that I was a beta-tester of Heroes VI. Now, I haven't got possibility to buy Heroes VII in pre-order. I am a big fan of HoMM (MMH) from second part. I will be very grateful if you give me a key.

Vaiceroy
06-06-2015, 01:32 PM
The next one on the list would be 7) shop4C4CF0416, but at this point we clearly won't get anywhere near enough keys for everyone and a lot of people seem to have posted and run, so just pick someone.

Yeah, tried finding him but couldn't find an account by that name...
Guess I'll just give it to the guy above who specifically asked me for it.

xVichx
06-06-2015, 06:03 PM
also need 1 key!
thanks!

iDemonSD
06-07-2015, 08:15 AM
I'll be very happy, if someone gives me a KEY. Thank you very much!

Asgardnt
06-07-2015, 12:06 PM
guys can someone send me key in PM plz

acare84
06-07-2015, 07:19 PM
I would be really happy if someone spare a beta key for me. Thanks.

Sedghammerus
06-07-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm looking for a key to the beta, I have participated in other strategy betas in the past and am looking to contribute to bug finding and gameplay feedback. Thanks.

Sborrator
06-08-2015, 02:00 AM
I would love to have one beta key! I've been playing HoMM since 1.

SimplyCool2010
06-08-2015, 09:19 AM
OK, so finally, today i recieved my second beta key for Customer Support. Tnx very much btw, very prompt response, and would like to share it, so we can get this game fixed. (witch it is a surprisingly long ways off)

So, who's next in line again, according to the system. Or was that abandoned. Come on, the sooner you clarify me, the sooner that guy/girl? could be testing.

OH, FYI, is a STEAM beta client key. So you'll need to have/install Steam. :nonchalance:

Elle-One
06-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Taramak seems to be next in line, or you can just pick one post you like.

Woopertooper
06-08-2015, 02:20 PM
OK, so finally, today i recieved my second beta key for Customer Support. Tnx very much btw, very prompt response, and would like to share it, so we can get this game fixed. (witch it is a surprisingly long ways off)

So, who's next in line again, according to the system. Or was that abandoned. Come on, the sooner you clarify me, the sooner that guy/girl? could be testing.

OH, FYI, is a STEAM beta client key. So you'll need to have/install Steam. :nonchalance:

If you haven't decided on someone and still have the key I'd be super grateful for it?

sky_not_limit
06-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Can someone share beta key in PM?:o

sgsc22
06-08-2015, 09:57 PM
народ -что у всех проблемы с получением второго ключа?или никто делиться не хочет:nonchalance:

Hygihoof
06-09-2015, 03:57 AM

Ay lad, i use steam, so if you're willing to gift the key to anyone, add me on steam. :D
Heres my steam profile so you don't have to go back and find my post:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039741155/

Corchthemighty
06-09-2015, 10:13 AM
A big thanks to SimplyCool2010 who gave me his spare key. I appreciate it

demonn1971
06-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Good morning, can I get a beta key? greet

demonn1971
06-09-2015, 10:52 PM
I am interested in buying the game but I would first beta key because you never buy a pig in a poke :) greet

Elle-One
06-10-2015, 07:49 AM
I doubt there will be any more keys, can a mod please close the thread?

SimplyCool2010
06-10-2015, 08:17 AM
I am interested in buying the game but I would first beta key because you never buy a pig in a poke :) greet

I would advise you, not to bother. And, if you have something else you'd like to play, go with that.

And don't pre-order the game yet. Its in really bad shape- half the spells don't work right, most artifacts require a reload, before they would properly work, the game fails to recognize you have build certain structures and the AI is abysmal and refuses to end its turn sometimes, leaving you stuck. Wait for a review!

vk82
06-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Hello,

Same as everyone else! I would really appreciate a Beta key if anyone had an extra they could share.

Thanks!

aeGolem
06-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Hey guys I'm actually shop4C4CF0416, but I changed my name because I found out I was finally able to do it. Probably a bad time to do so, but in case anyone with a key browses this thread again, just thought I'd give a heads up.

Thanks.

Hygihoof
06-13-2015, 03:42 AM
Welp, doesn't look like we'll be getting any beta keys.

gg

Skreap
06-13-2015, 08:15 AM
hi could i get beta key ?

Maverickk66
06-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Hey Guys,
I got another extra key. First one to send me a message gets it.

:D

dinu.golescu
06-14-2015, 01:47 AM
I would appreciate a beta key, really interested in this game.

pekute99
06-14-2015, 02:54 AM

Can you give me a key ?

sgsc22
06-14-2015, 04:33 PM
It seems there is not mutual aid developed ... only a few players shared the second key ((:mad:

Nostromov
06-16-2015, 12:21 AM
[..] and if we get enough beta keys, someone will send you yours via private message.
Just to give it a shot, if there's a chance in hell.. To get on the list and maybe there's a spare key somewhere, ty! :)

Ubi-Houck
06-17-2015, 01:14 PM
Hello, Heroes.

As the beta has now closed, I will be closing this thread.

You can see the official announcement here:

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/beta-is-now-closed-thank-you-all

Thanks