PDA

View Full Version : Can you download Tyranny of King Washington DLC for ACIII?

Sef1n
06-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Hi,

are you able to download DLCs for ACIII?
I sent ticket to Ubi that I am not able to do so, but they only said that they are working on it... it has been several weeks now and it is still not available.
I can only dowload the game and itīs patches, but it never download ANY DLC now.

This should be fixed asap. I know it is old game, but I did pay for the content so I should be able to access it right?

Mr_Shade
06-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi,

Please update your support ticket and see what progress has been made - you can do this at any point.

Anykeyer
06-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Exact same issue. Uplay lists AC3 DLCs as owned but doesnt display "download" buttons as it should

Anykeyer
06-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Ok, turns out AC3 was moved to the new download format without announcement or warning. There are no installers and patches. Game is downloaded fully patched. All DLCs should be downloaded together with the main game.

zSolarStorm
06-09-2015, 04:06 AM
Ok, turns out AC3 was moved to the new download format without announcement or warning. There are no installers and patches. Game is downloaded fully patched. All DLCs should be downloaded together with the main game.

I have the deluxe edition, and nothing extra downloads on verifying files. I have the Red Coat and Sharpshooter but no other DLC, so frustrating!

Ubisoft doesn't reply me on both, twitter and on my ticket, **** company

Anykeyer
06-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Do you have DLCs marked as owned on game's page within Uplay client? http://static.ubi.com/0025/EN/AC4_SPe.jpg
What size your AC3 installation is?

Mr_Shade
06-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I have the deluxe edition, and nothing extra downloads on verifying files. I have the Red Coat and Sharpshooter but no other DLC, so frustrating!

Ubisoft doesn't reply me on both, twitter and on my ticket, **** company

Please give me your support ticket and I'll ask a member of the team to get back to you.

Someone on Twitter should have replied, assuming you used one of the official monitored support channels.

zSolarStorm
06-10-2015, 06:55 AM
Please give me your support ticket and I'll ask a member of the team to get back to you.

Someone on Twitter should have replied, assuming you used one of the official monitored support channels.

This is my ticket number: 02156653.

zSolarStorm
06-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Do you have DLCs marked as owned on game's page within Uplay client? http://static.ubi.com/0025/EN/AC4_SPe.jpg
What size your AC3 installation is?

It said that I unlocked the season pass in the game. But on the Uplay page, it doesn't say anything ie: neither "buy" nor "owned". Even the "shop" tab on the top of the Uplay client has vanished from my account (In my other account there is "shop" tab O_O).

On downloading, the size was 17.2 GB I think.

Anykeyer
06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
This explains a lot. Older games used different DLC system, separately registering them in Uplay (purely for download purposes) and in game. Try registering your season pass cdkey in Uplay client (its likely not to work but worth a try). This problem is old and afaik only affects 3rd party shops (official or not). Other options:
1. get direct download links from Ubi support
2. try to get separate DLCs codes from Ubisoft (Uplay should accept individual DLCs cdkeys, mark DLCs as owned and download them)
3. get direct links from the store you got your game from (they must give you files if they are official reseller)

zSolarStorm
06-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Ubisoft had banned my AC3 key and was to issue me a new key, because I had some errors installing the game. They didn't reply me for 2 weeks and gave me Deluxe Edition as a token of apology. So the official retailer is Ubisoft itself and they can only provide me with a solution. I have a strong feeling that that "shop" tab missing from my user is the only reason for it somehow. Because whenever I click on any game's link (in Uplay client at the notification centre), it redirects me to steam store to that particular game's page. On my other account on which I have this "shop" tab, clicking on game links would not redirect me to steam. This is strange.

Anykeyer
06-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Shop tab missing is completely different issue (its because you have games purchased from steam on your uplay account) and doesnt affect AC3 DLCs.
Its weird they gave you single season pass cdkey. When you buy AC3 Deluxe from Uplay shop itself it gives separate cdkeys for each DLC because its the only way to register DLCs as owned in Uplay client (its true only for AC3 bc it was released when Uplay still didnt have current DLCs system).
You probably should ask support for another cdkey exchange. You need 7 separate keys (game, benedict arnold aka ps3 dlc, and 5 dlcs from season pass). Its how I have AC3 registered to my own account, download size is over 22 gb and everything works as it should.

zSolarStorm
06-10-2015, 04:22 PM
IDK but Ubisoft (on twitter and ticket) asked me to "verify files" and did not provide me with separated DLC codes. I think that since the game doesn't download the installer (before it did) and directly installs the game, so the DLC should download on its own and not separate installers. IDK their system, but it is crap actually. Console > PC :/

Mr_Shade
06-10-2015, 04:38 PM
This is my ticket number: 02156653.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly, if not already.

Anykeyer
06-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Verifying files wont do anything because Uplay doesnt think it should download additional files unless you have DLCs marked as owned in Uplay client itself.
With old installers you would have the same problem. There were "download" buttons next to each DLC but they were active only if DLC is owned.
With current system DLCs would download automatically (or on 1st game start) when Uplay will recognise you own them. And for this you need separate keys.

zSolarStorm
06-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Guess its gonna take a lot longer than I thought of playing DLC instantly after activating it :(

http://i59.tinypic.com/i3fhjs.jpg