PDA

View Full Version : Please Make Arno's First Clothes an Outfit!!!!

Busty Sloth
06-02-2015, 01:55 AM
Hey guys! I dont know about you but I believe all of Arno's original gear should be made an outfit. I love the simple and clean look of it and how there is no clutter. However, the stats are absolutely awful. If you agree and think it should be an outfit PLEASE bump this and help get UBI to notice!

phoenix-force411
06-02-2015, 02:44 AM
I like the stats. The majority like to wear very high level gear, and I hate wearing high level gear as a Legend. It makes me look super cocky, and most of the time, too braggy. I like the living lean. I will wear it to a level 5 mission and still do better than everyone else who have higher gear than I do. I equip the Officer's Saber and Arno's Pistol.

LieutenantJojo
06-02-2015, 06:28 PM
I like the stats. The majority like to wear very high level gear, and I hate wearing high level gear as a Legend. It makes me look super cocky, and most of the time, too braggy. I like the living lean. I will wear it to a level 5 mission and still do better than everyone else who have higher gear than I do. I equip the Officer's Saber and Arno's Pistol.

Yeah, because this doesn't make you look "super cocky and too braggy" at all.

king-hailz
06-02-2015, 07:22 PM
It's a very good idea to make it an outfit... I actually don't know why they didn't... This was supposed to be Arno's outfit and you should he able to play using it with any stats... people who like lower stats will still be able to do so... so I don't see any harm...

BananaBlighter
06-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Exactly. We get it in Rogue (looks awful though with those graphics and texturing) but not in Unity?