PDA

View Full Version : Items Lost?

ShOcKeRmIkE STH
06-02-2015, 12:16 AM
I play on the Xbox One and I first noticed an issue after the servers went down was it friday night IIRC? At any rate, when I logged in Saturday, I showed that I had 2 out of 8 possible items for sale but nothing showed up for sale...I thought it was a glitch from the power outage so I didn't worry about it. I figured it would clear itself up in time! Today I posted 8 new items for sale and shortly thereafter all of my listed items disappeared from my inventory and from the marketplace however I didn't get any diamonds for them AND it still shows that I am selling 8 out of 8 possible items they just aren't in the marketplace or in my inventory? Will I get them back after the 24 hour sales timer expires or are they lost forever? I just bought prime for my account and my son's account last week...we are not off to a good start here! (side note, my son's account also has the same problem from listings today but not from the outage)

Herzog Zwei was my favorite game of all time...I have (perhaps had) high hopes for this game, PLEASE DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!

JasonParadise
06-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Hey Shocker,

I'd recommend contacting our support team. Theybe able to look in to this for you. They can be reached here: https://support.ubi.com

I've seen a few people reporting similar things, so I'll pass this up the chain to the devs. We'll get you taken care of, but definitely send in a support ticket. That'll be the best way for us to help you out :)