PDA

View Full Version : New Graphic, New Designs

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Did anyone see the new BG&E graphic on Ubi's front page? The new Jade, AND the new Pey'j. Looks like the wife-beater is in full-effect. What the hell is wrong with the game designers? It's like they started to make a great game, then started to snort crack the closer it got to release . . . I can't see much of Pey'j in there; just enough to know that he's changed, and I'm not happy about it.

That they've finally changed the frontpage image re-enforces the company's committment to the new designs, I think. Disappointing . . .

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Did anyone see the new BG&E graphic on Ubi's front page? The new Jade, AND the new Pey'j. Looks like the wife-beater is in full-effect. What the hell is wrong with the game designers? It's like they started to make a great game, then started to snort crack the closer it got to release . . . I can't see much of Pey'j in there; just enough to know that he's changed, and I'm not happy about it.

That they've finally changed the frontpage image re-enforces the company's committment to the new designs, I think. Disappointing . . .