PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Assassinations from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! - AC Top 5

sedgieROI
05-30-2015, 05:34 PM
I replayed the awesome ACB and made a video of my top 5 assassinations! There was a lot to choose from too with the story missions, additional side quests and assassinating a good portion of the templars that appeared in the multiplayer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7kUoZE5XGo&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/F7kUoZE5XGo

What was your favorite Assassination?

LieutenantRex
05-31-2015, 04:06 AM
Good to see Brotherhood finally getting the praise it deserves. It is repeatedly lambasted on these forums for being the game in which Ezio had matured, honed his skills, and become the Batman that Rome deserved. I also enjoyed the Brotherhood feature, removed from Black Flag and subsequent releases due to Ubisoft's selective pandering to those on these forums.

I enjoyed the assassination of Juan Borgia, that fat twerp.

VestigialLlama4
05-31-2015, 04:40 AM
None of the five missions are Assassination Missions. They are all scripted events with a single path and cutscenes.

The actual best Assassinations in Brotherhood are:
1) The Banker -- The one where you trail Egidio to the Pantheon, stay on Rooftops and finally have to climb the Pantheon all the way to the top, and drop down the Cupola, slowly climb down the vaulted roof to the golden circular ledge, from there you have options, you can Air Assassinate the Borgia Captain, you can drop down and Assassinate, use weapons and the like. Okay it is scripted in that your only option is to go from the roof (I never tried another way but I will next time) but its my favorite of all the Assassinations.

2) Baron de Valois -- A hostage and rescue mission, replaying this recently made me realize that the Casta Praetoria level is actually fairly diverse. There are three ways of doing this. And its the only real classic assasination.

3) All the Borgia Tower captains for me, whether I whacked them via recruits, whether I whacked them myself, whether I pulled off them off Towers and dropped them down or my favorite (the one Trastevere region where I pulled off that dude off the docks). They are more strategic and more fun to do stealthily.

sedgieROI
06-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Good to see Brotherhood finally getting the praise it deserves. It is repeatedly lambasted on these forums for being the game in which Ezio had matured, honed his skills, and become the Batman that Rome deserved. I also enjoyed the Brotherhood feature, removed from Black Flag and subsequent releases due to Ubisoft's selective pandering to those on these forums.

I enjoyed the assassination of Juan Borgia, that fat twerp.

lol twerp is an awesome insult, i liked Juan's assassination too. One of my favorite things in ACB (and ACR) was calling other assassin's in for back up, hopefully ubi will bring that back in future titles

None of the five missions are Assassination Missions. They are all scripted events with a single path and cutscenes.

The actual best Assassinations in Brotherhood are:
1) The Banker -- The one where you trail Egidio to the Pantheon, stay on Rooftops and finally have to climb the Pantheon all the way to the top, and drop down the Cupola, slowly climb down the vaulted roof to the golden circular ledge, from there you have options, you can Air Assassinate the Borgia Captain, you can drop down and Assassinate, use weapons and the like. Okay it is scripted in that your only option is to go from the roof (I never tried another way but I will next time) but its my favorite of all the Assassinations.

2) Baron de Valois -- A hostage and rescue mission, replaying this recently made me realize that the Casta Praetoria level is actually fairly diverse. There are three ways of doing this. And its the only real classic assasination.

3) All the Borgia Tower captains for me, whether I whacked them via recruits, whether I whacked them myself, whether I pulled off them off Towers and dropped them down or my favorite (the one Trastevere region where I pulled off that dude off the docks). They are more strategic and more fun to do stealthily.

i see what you mean but i would disagree, sure some of the missions are more scripted than others but each ends with ezio stabbing somebody up. I did like taking out the borgia captains though