PDA

View Full Version : Air mech not working ps4

xX-_JAYCE_-Xx
05-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Unable to connect to Air mech service ps4 EU, i have boosts on i want a refund for them

guest-dGt43wdp
05-30-2015, 05:01 PM
I have been getting a "Airmech servers are unavailable. Please try again later" for about the past 12 hours. Very disappointing since I just paid the $20 to upgrade to prime.

Please help me resolve the issue. It was working fine until I paid my money and now nothing.

Thanks,
Todd

bhetz
05-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Same issue here, didn't see a status update on this outage but clearly servers are down. Can't get past the opening screen. On other games this happens when PSN drops but every other game and PSN is working fine so this is an AirMech server issue directly.

UbiDuchess
05-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Just so you all know, the team is aware of this issue and has been working on resolving it. I'll try to keep you updated. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE: It looks like the game is back up! If you're still having any trouble please feel free to contact support at any of the links in my signature. :)

Arexx101
05-31-2015, 04:45 PM
Just so you all know, the team is aware of this issue and has been working on resolving it. I'll try to keep you updated. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE: It looks like the game is back up! If you're still having any trouble please feel free to contact support at any of the links in my signature. :) Ok i enter the game, cool but i can't play online say there are no servers and i can see people playing online...

Unboltingmonk86
06-09-2015, 06:13 AM
Having the same problem in India.

it says there are no servers.

i hope this is fixed soon. i can see other people play online and its quite irritating not being able to join in the fun.

JasonParadise
06-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Ok i enter the game, cool but i can't play online say there are no servers and i can see people playing online...

Having the same problem in India.

it says there are no servers.

Hey you two. This error indicates that your ping is too high to connect to the AirMech Arena servers. Make sure you have no other applications using your internet connection.

To double check, you can also contact our support team for them to investigate this: http://support.ubi.com

altijdhenry
03-23-2018, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=UbiDuchess;10816623] hello in the Netherlands the server are down can you guys please fix it almost been 2 weeks