PDA

View Full Version : Where is My plane ?....please need expert help

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:05 PM
I make something wrong because now when I fly and open map for navigation there are only all other icons of planes (red-allied and blue-german) but my white plane is disappeared!! also disappeared the black tracks lines of the direction of mission. I also tried to Uninstall and reinstall The Game but still nothing ... Hope somebody can help what's wrong..Tks..

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:05 PM
I make something wrong because now when I fly and open map for navigation there are only all other icons of planes (red-allied and blue-german) but my white plane is disappeared!! also disappeared the black tracks lines of the direction of mission. I also tried to Uninstall and reinstall The Game but still nothing ... Hope somebody can help what's wrong..Tks..

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:17 PM
falcoitaliano wrote:
-
-
- I make something wrong because now when I fly and
- open map for navigation there are only all other
- icons of planes (red-allied and blue-german) but my
- white plane is disappeared!! also disappeared the
- black tracks lines of the direction of mission. I
- also tried to Uninstall and reinstall The Game but
- still nothing ... Hope somebody can help what's
- wrong..Tks..
-

That sounds quite bizarre.
Did you try to zoom high and low the navigation map by right-clicking on it?
Are you in campaign mode or QMB?

<center>

http://www.goblins.it/immagini/Logo/tdglogo.gif </p>

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:20 PM
you may have your icons turned off ,go in to the difficulty settings and turn them on,if you have diffilculty on hard you get no map icons,set it up to your liking,i always use default settings easy with takeoff and landings limited ammo ,stalls limited fuel.hope this helps?????

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:24 PM
karljg wrote:
- you may have your icons turned off ,go in to the
- difficulty settings and turn them on,if you have
- diffilculty on hard you get no map icons,set it up
- to your liking,i always use default settings easy
- with takeoff and landings limited ammo ,stalls
- limited fuel.hope this helps?????
-
-

No, karljg, it's the other way around: when you turn off map icons, you don't see the red and blue ones, but you still see your white one.

<center>

http://www.goblins.it/immagini/Logo/tdglogo.gif </p>

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 01:51 PM
thk cippacometa, that's right!! I had disabled no icons in minimap ... (my head...) thank you again for your help and have fun you too with this game. Saluti dall'Italia a tutti..

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 07:54 PM
Errrr.... in Forgotten Battles, the check box 'No Mini-Map Path' disables the waypoint system and your own aircraft icon (GPS). The check box 'Disable Map Icons' (if checked) will disable the 'radar' locating enemy aircraft on the map.