PDA

View Full Version : Help

John_Stag
09-20-2004, 05:17 AM
Can anyone tell me the last version of NVIDIA drivers before they statred making for DX9c?

I've had nothing but trouble since I installed 9c and the NVIDIA drivers to go with it, so I want to go back to 9b.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>'A' Flight Leader: How did you get back?

'B' Flight Leader: Followed the railway line to Verdun, then the road to base. How about you?

'A': I used the river. What about you Johnny (Sergeant Pilot Johnny Winn), you were first on the ground?

Johnny: Me? I flew a course on the compass. What the F*ck do you think it's there for?"

The History of 73 Squadron, Part 1, Don Minterne<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John_Stag
09-20-2004, 05:17 AM
Can anyone tell me the last version of NVIDIA drivers before they statred making for DX9c?

I've had nothing but trouble since I installed 9c and the NVIDIA drivers to go with it, so I want to go back to 9b.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>'A' Flight Leader: How did you get back?

'B' Flight Leader: Followed the railway line to Verdun, then the road to base. How about you?

'A': I used the river. What about you Johnny (Sergeant Pilot Johnny Winn), you were first on the ground?

Johnny: Me? I flew a course on the compass. What the F*ck do you think it's there for?"

Snyde-Dastardly
09-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Id go and post this in the Community help fourm, youll get a quicker responce.
Good Luck

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Vic-Whiplash/DN_4.bmp

John_Stag
09-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Good point.