PDA

View Full Version : No revives?

bhetz
05-29-2015, 01:07 AM
Hello,
I'm fairly new to the game so maybe this isn't a bug? I ran the tutorial and tried all of the challenges in hopes of clarification. On some games I play, when I die, I can revive as many times as I want. Parts float over the main base and then I have to wait it out or speed up with credits. On the majority of the games I play, when I die, I can't revive. It centers me on the command center and then nothing. I can only watch. This happens in co-op mode as well. It's inconsistent so I figured it was a bug on PS4 but if it's a game trait please let me know (As in if you kill someone under certain conditions they don't come back ever). It's sort of game breaking for me so i'd like to know if it's something i'm doing.

Thanks in advance.

bhetz
05-29-2015, 02:28 PM
Okay, so I gave the game another shot and tried switching pilots/planes/accessories etc. It seems that the no revive thing is permanent now for me for all game modes except PvP in which i'm able to revive given the timer/credits. What is awkward is that I was just playing in Co-op with someone who could revive but I could not so that sucked as all I could do is watch them play the game. I'm not sure if it's something to do with the diamond status or not but I have to play with the understanding that if I die I have to quit (which sucks for any partners in Co-op). I'm still hoping it's a major glitch of some kind but no responses so i'm not sure what is expected to be normal.

I will say that I have tested pretty much all planes and pilots by going into solo and then suiciding into the other teams base to see if I can ever revive. Not only can I not revive but the formal game over screen pops up which makes me think that if your mech dies it's intentionally programmed to end the solo game. That's not what the objectives anywhere say (which is to take down the enemy command center). The enemy computer can revive as much as they want so it's pretty confusing.

JasonParadise
05-29-2015, 05:48 PM
Are you using Ultimate Fuel? If so, that only allows one life per game.

xX-_JAYCE_-Xx
05-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Unable to connect to Air mech service ps4 EU