PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Error linking multiplayer games Assassin's Creed

viccorper
05-28-2015, 09:59 PM
I am currently playing the multiplayer assassins creed 4, but I have understood that by playing the previous games multiplayer Assassin's Creed get rewards legacy , as the images of patron, titles and harlequin costumes , the renegade and independent for some characters .
The problem is that my accounts have not linked multiplayer with ac4 , I played on the same console PS3 and myself Uplay account also link the acinitiates but neither has given me the costume for the hunter or the title started .

What is strange to me is that if I have costumes of Altair , Ezio and Connor the problem is in multiplayer.
I played all the previous Multiplayer assassins creed brotherhood I stayed at level 15 in a star revelation of prestige and believe assasssins 3 also with a prestigious star on the same console PS3 and myself uplay user

I hope you can help me solve this problem.

ulti_MAN0
07-22-2015, 11:58 AM
got the same problem. played brotherhood's, revelations's, ac3's and ac4's multiplayer modes on ps3 on the same uplay account, on the same psn account as well, and i never unlocked those things in ac4. i got everything else in revelations and ac3, but nothing in ac4. i really want that harlequin outfit :(

SageEBR_NSG
10-04-2015, 12:11 PM
wow this was happening in back in may!? not only has it not been addressed...it hasn't even been answered? Lol.